Worst Fanboys?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worst Fanboy Groups?

Dbztards
 
Narutards
 
Bleachtards
 
Tenchiwankers
 
Demonwankers (Demonbane fanboys)
 
Supes
 
Saintfrappers
 
Animetards
 
Comictards
 
Gamerwankers
 
 
 
View results

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:02 am

I honestly hate the demonwankers.......


Last edited by Beyonder on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:15 am

@Beyonder wrote:I honestly hate the demonwankers.......

They are like everywhere.
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join Date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:21 am

They really are for no reason....they all need to know the series sucks.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:35 am

@Beyonder wrote:They really are for no reason....they all need to know the series sucks.

Yup it basically bunch of random robots
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join Date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:40 am

Basically lmao just fuckin robots!
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 am

@Beyonder wrote:Basically lmao just fuckin robots!

Yup even optimus prime is ashamed of them
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join Date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:13 am

Optimus prime is the best robotic being ever.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Mister Teal on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:22 am

what about C-3PO


Last edited by Mister Teal on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mister Teal
Settled Member
Settled Member

Posts : 289
Join Date : 2014-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:28 am

Lol explain what that is Mr.Teal.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Mister Teal on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:41 am

he's best robotic being

avatar
Mister Teal
Settled Member
Settled Member

Posts : 289
Join Date : 2014-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:42 pm

@Mister Teal wrote:what about C-3PO

maybe
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join Date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:25 pm

Ooh naaaah he can't even beat R-B2
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Mr.E on Fri May 01, 2015 3:54 am

I hate Fanboys period. They all sound like religious fanatics shouting "My opinion is God!!" with as much sanity as Beliebers... ugh. However DBZtards with their inconsistencies and flawed power scale are the worst. I like DBZ but damn that whole scaling thing is screwed up, Im a math major and when numbers dont match... You're wrong!! lol
avatar
Mr.E
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 106
Join Date : 2015-03-26
Location : The Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri May 01, 2015 4:01 am

Haha they think the approximated calculations they give are correct 24/7 they think statements by characters are legit 100% but when another person stated so and so stated something better they deny it and they ask for proof? Yet they can't post Goku planet busting on request and wont upload it because he never did and make a excuse of "Oh he a good guy he doesn't planet bust." Yet they just stated he will xD.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Mr.E on Fri May 01, 2015 4:15 am

IKR! lol
avatar
Mr.E
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 106
Join Date : 2015-03-26
Location : The Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri May 01, 2015 4:17 am

They also wont admit when goku is 100% not winning xD
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Mr.E on Fri May 01, 2015 4:21 am

Also Battle of the Gods? Got... his... ass... stomped!!! Beerus didnt even go full strength or get hurt lol
avatar
Mr.E
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 106
Join Date : 2015-03-26
Location : The Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri May 01, 2015 4:23 am

But yet how the hell is he Solar system level after beating someone who has shown such feats? Lmao I mean by that logic Superman is always Universal xD
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Mr.E on Fri May 01, 2015 4:29 am

True because Beerus even says hes not the strongest god which means Goku has yet to feel the meaning of pain. Plus Weece or Wies not sure the spelling but the guy who trained beerus, Hes more powerful than Beerus lol By their standards Supe is multiverse or... beyond Wink
avatar
Mr.E
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 106
Join Date : 2015-03-26
Location : The Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Fri May 01, 2015 4:31 am

XD the logic also his name was Whis lol like Whiskey.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by 345rv5 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:51 am

DBZtards are the worst, they think Broly can solo all of fiction
avatar
345rv5
New Member
New Member

Posts : 39
Join Date : 2015-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:15 pm

They also think goku can solo fiction.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by 345rv5 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 pm

@Beyonder wrote:They also think goku can solo fiction.

DBZ can't even solo Sailor Moon let alon fiction
avatar
345rv5
New Member
New Member

Posts : 39
Join Date : 2015-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Beyonder on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Sailor Moon wand planet busted so I wouldn't be surprised.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5525
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by 345rv5 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:36 pm

@Beyonder wrote:Sailor Moon wand planet busted so I wouldn't be surprised.


Technically she destroyed a planet that became a Black Hole going by the manga and that was early Sailor Moon. EoS Sailor Moon actually killed a Galaxy level threat in the manga which is far more impressive than anything shown in DBZ feat wise.

Sailor Moon also moved across a whole Galaxy in seconds whereas i think it takes Beerus 30 minutes to travel that same distance.

But you get the idea from here.
avatar
345rv5
New Member
New Member

Posts : 39
Join Date : 2015-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Fanboys?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum