I have missed a lot how is the marvel reboot going OK?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I have missed a lot how is the marvel reboot going OK?

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Well Thor has been replaced by a human and Odin seems weaker due to the fact that he couldn't pick or destroy mjolnir.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:27 pm

@The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Well Thor has been replaced by a human and Odin seems weaker due to the fact that he couldn't pick or destroy mjolnir.  
Marvel is seriously screwing up.........
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:20 am

@Beyonder wrote:
@The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Well Thor has been replaced by a human and Odin seems weaker due to the fact that he couldn't pick or destroy mjolnir.  

We've already established this. The question is why? Is it because the continuity is so convoluted it needs a reboot?

Funny thing though Beyonder, even with a reboot, Marvel will still end up in the same place it seeks to allieviate itself from. The reasons have already been discussed by the 3 of us in this thread. Basically, human narcissism at the forefront of every story at Marvel helps convolute the universe.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:22 am

@Jabosha wrote:
@Beyonder wrote:

We've already established this. The question is why? Is it because the continuity is so convoluted it needs a reboot?

Funny thing though Beyonder, even with a reboot, Marvel will still end up in the same place it seeks to allieviate itself from. The reasons have already been discussed by the 3 of us in this thread. Basically, human narcissism at the forefront of every story at Marvel helps convolute the universe.

Hey TBC do you still collect comics or are you reading other boards for your info about Odin? I know about Thor's changes but are the stories good?

The Beyonder and I have problems with the cosmic stories, not humanistic relatable content within the framework of a story. Simpler way to put it? Humanoids out of context, maybe? That's our problem.

I'm guessing, (Beyonder, correct me if wrong) we both love a great comic story, right?

Apologies, that last line was really stupid of me and I shouldn't be guessing. You opened up your own comic board, Fucking DDDUUUUUHHHHHHH!

Of course you like great comic stories. Ugghh, see, to be human. To borrow a phrase from you Beyonder, I'd rather be a cosmic. lol
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:03 am

Yeah the reboot is dumb.....the beyonder we all know is still a cosmic cube.....and i read my comics from a free source.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top