List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:15 pm

FBO Official List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings


Last edited by Beyonder on Thu May 28, 2015 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Taskmaster on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Add Galactus, Sentry, Odin, & Living Tribunal. They've all been stated to be omnipotent when they clearly aren't. I believe Spectre's been stated to be omnipotent too.
avatar
Taskmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 507
Join Date : 2014-11-14
Location : Taskmaster's Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Add Galactus, Sentry, Odin, & Living Tribunal. They've all been stated to be omnipotent when they clearly aren't. I believe Spectre's been stated to be omnipotent too.
Alright.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:34 am

There are levels of omnipotence in marvel. Sentry as far as I know has never been said to be omnipotent.

Odin is omnipotent as his level of power if misused is a threat to the universe at large. Thos with a level of omnipotence are pretty much maintained by a certain order in the universe.

Galactus and the Living Tribunal I won't bother explaining.
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 272
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:43 am

Agreed but sometimes they get the feats that show they aren't like Galactus  but the Living Tribunal was beat by a powerful race.....


Last edited by Beyonder on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Jill on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:07 am

enerjak is omni
avatar
Jill
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 410
Join Date : 2015-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:11 am

BloodyMarie wrote:enerjak is omni
He was defeated on panel at least 2 times possibly 3 from what I heard.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Agreed but sometimes they get the feats that shoe they aren't like Galactus  but the Living Tribunal was beat by a powerful race.....

Yea? only time i head of a true "defeat" was when living tribunal's universe avatar or what ever was destroyed. Then Darseid suddenly was said to be doing the same thing not too long after that to justify his PIS.

With out PIS I could see that happening to Living Tribunal though every once in a while maybe depending on his interest in the battle at all. But at least he isn't like Darksrid and many others.
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 272
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Agreed but sometimes they get the feats that shoe they aren't like Galactus  but the Living Tribunal was beat by a powerful race.....

Yea? only time i head of a true "defeat" was when living tribunal's universe avatar or what ever was destroyed. Then Darseid suddenly was said to be doing the same thing not too long after that to justify his PIS.

With out PIS I could see that happening to Living Tribunal though every once in a while maybe depending on his interest in the battle at all. But at least he isn't like Darksrid and many others.
The living tribunal doesn't have a avatar who told you that? He is currently confirmed dead by Hickman but it seems Darkseid "Avatar" and his true form are powerful because he started to attack planets full own without trying.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:06 am

Really? I remember reading a comic with his avatar for a universe being stated since his multiversal form/ power is too much for one universe.

That's dumb him being "killed" probably some writer that doesn't like cosmic being immune to "death" thinking it would be interesting. Would say i'm surprised the editors would let that happen but they have proved to let characters be crapped all over no matter who they are.

You might as well add any omnipotence from marvel then.
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 272
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:39 am

They CAN come back but it will take a huge amount of time to do so but Living Tribunal avatar i haven't heard of but only hype omnipotence like Odin should be added because he couldn't even defeat the celestial beings that's came to asgard but what Hickman is doing is on a whole NEW scale.....so I dont know when or how they will come back because all I can think of is the Cosmic Egg logic.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:29 am

Well originally the marvel cosmics were going to be the gods over the conceptual beings, that was stan lee's thoughts on it then they did it the other way around.

Cosmos and Kubik did a nice round explaining omnipotence,and odin and the skyfathers were shown to be of omnipotence and they explain that its not just a power but a concept of it. I's sure you have seen it in Fantastic Four.

But this is only when remembered and implemented correctly in writing other wise its just fodder.
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 272
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:38 am

Yeah they stated different levels of infinity and the concepts of the beings they was guiding though where kubik explained the different amounts of beings with infinite amount of power as they stated they wasn't as powerful as Eternity or the living tribunal but in 1 scan Kosmos was bigger than eternity which sounds fishy since they both transcended beyond all things.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:39 am

tough one,even pre-retcon beyonder seemed omnipotent but didn`t understand desire.The current molecule man seems close but still has flaws,even t.o.a.a has counterparts in other companies.This leaves the judeo-christian God(and I do not want to offend anyone`s religion)as maybe the only truly omnipotent being.there is a comic from the 1980`s that pits Jesus on the cross and the olympian gods make fun of him,Jesus comes off the cross and battles them.Defeating them easily except for Zeus they engage and there is a load thunder clap but no winner is shown(to my knowledge).i must point out that zeus is nothing more than a 3rd generation god against who many consider the creator of all exsistance,many actually consider this book as blasphemous.but please don`t blame the messenger(ME)!
avatar
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Age : 49
Posts : 630
Join Date : 2014-12-15
Location : philly(go Eagles)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:tough one,even pre-retcon beyonder seemed omnipotent but didn`t understand desire.The current molecule man seems close but still has flaws,even t.o.a.a has counterparts in other companies.This leaves the judeo-christian God(and I do not want to offend anyone`s religion)as maybe the only truly omnipotent being.there is a comic from the 1980`s that pits Jesus on the cross and the olympian gods make fun of him,Jesus comes off the cross and battles them.Defeating them easily except for Zeus they engage and there is a load thunder clap but no winner is shown(to my knowledge).i must point out that zeus is nothing more than a 3rd generation god against who many consider the creator of all exsistance,many actually consider this book as blasphemous.but please don`t blame the messenger(ME)!
I understand this but omnipotence doesnt mean understanding desire lol.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:03 pm

i know what your saying MR.B,but you might call pre-retcon Beyonder all powerful(billions of times more powerful than the multiverse)but not really all knowing,but that`s ok if he was there would be no reason for a story line.
avatar
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Age : 49
Posts : 630
Join Date : 2014-12-15
Location : philly(go Eagles)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:34 pm

also I contend there probably is no such thing as a truly omnipotent being.(yes I read some of this)irrational and illogical things such as creating a round square or making 2+2=5 appear impossible even for an all powerful God.So many say that all -powerful means only the ability to do all logical non-condtradictory actions.But I still think a well fed Galactus with the ultimate nullifier in hand can take on just about any cosmic or god so there!Lol
avatar
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Age : 49
Posts : 630
Join Date : 2014-12-15
Location : philly(go Eagles)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:also I contend there probably is no such thing as a truly omnipotent being.(yes I read some of this)irrational and illogical things such as creating a round square or making 2+2=5 appear impossible  even for an all powerful God.So many say that all -powerful means only the ability to do all logical non-condtradictory actions.But I still think a well fed Galactus with the ultimate nullifier in hand can take on just about any cosmic or god so there!Lol
Galactus with UN is able to erase a Multiverse.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 pm

The only omnipotent beings I know of in marvel besides pre-retcon Beyonder are Lee,Kirby,and jim shooter who tried to depower the beyonder in the first place.(by the way Mr.b beyonder supplanted galactus as my fave cosmic when he first showed up.G is still my fave again,although spiderman using Beyonders power as a mutant and inhuman?was able to wreck galactus and all the heroe`s on earth in a billionth of a second.And even life bringer G was scared owen reece could obliterate him with a thought.i guess what I am asking here is could M.M beat Beyonder the way they are currently wrote?
avatar
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

Age : 49
Posts : 630
Join Date : 2014-12-15
Location : philly(go Eagles)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Beyonder on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The only omnipotent beings I know of in marvel besides pre-retcon Beyonder are Lee,Kirby,and jim shooter who tried to depower the beyonder in the first place.(by the way Mr.b beyonder supplanted galactus as my fave cosmic when he first showed up.G is still my fave again,although spiderman using Beyonders power as a mutant and inhuman?was able to wreck galactus and all the heroe`s on earth in a billionth of a second.And even life bringer G was scared owen reece could obliterate him with a thought.i guess what I am asking here is could M.M beat Beyonder the way they are currently wrote?
Currently? yeah since Molecule Man is basically a good guy and it's always "the good guy wins at the end." kinda gimmick.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5396
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List Of Fake Omnipotent Beings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum