[Prototype] Goliath Vs Fallout Liberty Prime

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Round 1

MK 2 Liberty Prime

Round 2

MK 1 Liberty Prime

VS

Backlight's Goliath

Who will win this battle of colossal proportions!?

Bonus Round : Goliath vs 5 Super Mutant Behemoths
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Prototype] Goliath Vs Fallout Liberty Prime

Post by Beyonder on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:49 pm

The Goliath has this for round 2 as for round 1 i have no idea lol he might be the same size as the liberty Primes BUT the 5 super mutant Behemoths gets turned into menace meat! just by the sheer strength of the Goliath itself.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Huh, always thought that MK1 Liberty Prime was stronger then MK2 since MK1 Liberty prime was made prewar while the new prime was presumably made from scraps found throughout the wasteland. Also the MK2 seemed way more clunky to me and could only fire one laser beam/Cannon? at a time. While MK1 could fire multiple tesla cannons at a time. I'd presume they were tesla cannons because they were blue and electrifying and tesla cannons where what was scavenged off prime after he got bombed. So maybe they lost the tesla cannons when they were rebuilding prime. Of course I'm bias since fallout 3 is my first and favourite fallout.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Well I've heard that the primes are 40ft.. Not sure about the Goliath but the Goliath seems just taller then the primes. Though I can't really be biased about this match since both prototype and fallout are my favourite game franchises. Although I never played the older fallouts I'm not that into tactical RPGs. But that wouldn't matter since prime isn't in the older fallouts.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:35 pm

The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Well I've heard that the primes are 40ft.. Not sure about the Goliath but the Goliath seems just taller then the primes. Though I can't really be biased about this match since both prototype and fallout are my favourite game franchises. Although I never played the older fallouts I'm not that into tactical RPGs. But that wouldn't matter since prime isn't in the older fallouts.
They look around the same size tbh lol and i agree i like both VERY much but in terms of feats Goliath's have broken small and large buildings and tossed tanks and choppers like toys.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:53 pm

True. I think Goliath would win but at the same time would take some real damage, mainly because of primes weaponry he has laser or tesla weaponry which should do some damage, but the thrown mini nuke I presume will do the most. I think the Goliath will crush prime to bits but it will to take some serious damage beforehand.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:05 pm

Off topic, I wished they'd make a prototype 3. But bring back mercer. I'm hoping the mercer in P2 can be a clone or something, I had a theory that mercer in P2 was the Supreme Hunter/TheParasite and that it survived in the real mercer somehow. And that in the end of prototype 1 the parasite was either the bit of biomass that latched onto the crow and that the rest of the puddle of biomass was the real backlight/Mercer that was left for the dead until captured by black watch or something or it formed from big puddle and quickly left manhattan or that it after forming from the bigger puddle took out mercer. Though that was just a theory I had awhile ago.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:55 pm

The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Off topic, I wished they'd make a prototype 3. But bring back mercer. I'm hoping the mercer in P2 can be a clone or something, I had a theory that mercer in P2 was the Supreme Hunter/TheParasite and that it survived in the real mercer somehow. And that in the end of prototype 1 the parasite was either the bit of biomass that latched onto the crow and that the rest of the puddle of biomass was the real backlight/Mercer that was left for the dead until captured by black watch or something or it formed from big puddle and quickly left manhattan or that it after forming from the bigger puddle took out mercer. Though that was just a theory I had awhile ago.
I wish that would be but....the comics continue to prototype 2 sadly BUT the blood pool that was left could bring alex back to life but yes a Prototype 3 with alex as the main character would bring joy to millions!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Beyonder wrote:
The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Off topic, I wished they'd make a prototype 3. But bring back mercer. I'm hoping the mercer in P2 can be a clone or something, I had a theory that mercer in P2 was the Supreme Hunter/TheParasite and that it survived in the real mercer somehow. And that in the end of prototype 1 the parasite was either the bit of biomass that latched onto the crow and that the rest of the puddle of biomass was the real backlight/Mercer that was left for the dead until captured by black watch or something or it formed from big puddle and quickly left manhattan or that it after forming from the bigger puddle took out mercer. Though that was just a theory I had awhile ago.
I wish that would be but....the comics continue to prototype 2 sadly BUT the blood pool that was left could bring alex back to life but yes a Prototype 3 with alex as the main character would bring joy to millions!

Yes it would.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:06 pm

This is what the Goliath can do.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Yeah I know I played both prototypes. I play p2 everynow and again since I still have them both. No way would I trade either of them.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:46 pm

The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Yeah I know I played both prototypes. I play p2 everynow and again since I still have them both. No way would I trade either of them.
Agreed! and this fight would be a durability test to see who can tank more than the other.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:42 am

Yeah, I think goliaths offensive capabilities are more powerful then liberty primes but I'm not too sure on goliaths durability. It's never been hit by a laser bean or especially a mini nuke before. The Goliath just needs to get close enough and just keep slamming prime with brute force. Alternatively the Goliath could jump in the air and use gravity to slam down on prime with all its weight like it does in the game, don't think prime will survive that.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:37 pm

The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Yeah, I think goliaths offensive capabilities are more powerful then liberty primes but I'm not too sure on goliaths durability. It's never been hit by a laser bean or especially a mini nuke before. The Goliath just needs to get close enough and just keep slamming prime with brute force. Alternatively the Goliath could jump in the air and use gravity to slam down on prime with all its weight like it does in the game, don't think prime will survive that.
I agree.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromediens on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:19 am

MK 1 looks badass !
Andromediens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:22 am

Andromediens wrote:MK 1 looks badass !
He does tho.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewiz90k on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:25 pm

If Goliath is a communist then Liberty Prime will ALWAYS win. Communists stand no chance.
Thewiz90k
Raging Deity
Raging Deity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:30 pm

Thewiz90k wrote:If Goliath is a communist then Liberty Prime will ALWAYS win. Communists stand no chance.
You forget one thing my brother!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewiz90k on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Reporting BeyonderGod for communism. Asking if he could be deported back to Russia
Thewiz90k
Raging Deity
Raging Deity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:22 am

Thewiz90k wrote:Reporting BeyonderGod for communism. Asking if he could be deported back to Russia
Goliath would stomp Liberal prime boy!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top