R.I.P Prince (Musician)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

R.I.P Prince (Musician)

Post by Beyonder on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:33 pm

Prince Rogers Nelson was born Jun 7th 1958 the popstar made it in fame during 1978 Prince signed a contract with Warner bros and released his very first album at the age of 19 titled "For You." but for years it seems his immunity and health went down despite looking very young for a 57 year old man and before his death had been sent to the hospital under a  medical emergency on April 15th 2016 that forced his own private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay.

"It is with profound sadness that I am confirming that the legendary, iconic performer, Prince Rogers Nelson, has died at his Paisley Park residence this morning at the age of 57," his rep wrote stated that he told TMZ he had been battling the flu for several long weeks.

"Few artists have influenced the sound and trajectory of popular music more distinctly, or touched quite so many people with their talent," Obama said. "As one of the most gifted and prolific musicians of our time, Prince did it all. Funk. R&B. Rock and roll. He was a virtuoso instrumentalist, a brilliant bandleader, and an electrifying performer."- Barack Obama

The Legendary musician,idol, and Seven-time Grammy winner Prince has died at the age of 57 He was pronounced dead on the scene at 10:07 AM Central Time. 11:27 AM PST on April 21, 2016, Chanhassen, MN due to a deadly flu.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top