Eternity is the New Marvel Omniverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eternity is the New Marvel Omniverse

Post by Beyonder on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:49 pm

Here in the panels of Ultimates Vol 2 Issue 6 we see Galactus himself sadden to see the "Omniverse" in chains only meaning that 2 things are now present!

1. Eternity is infact the only known  eternity level and is the 1st Rebirth in the omniverse.

2. Eternity might be hyperbole.

Either way if Eternity is the literal Omniverse then he is the composite form of all known Infinite Universes and not just one with the help of the fantastic four.

Note: Galactus called this the 6th Omniverse!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eternity is the New Marvel Omniverse

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:05 pm

Maybe it is hyperbole, has anyone find out who chained eternity? Do you think pre retcon molecule man could beat this eternity?
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:38 pm

@The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Maybe it is hyperbole, has anyone find out who chained eternity? Do you think pre retcon molecule man could beat this eternity?
I have no idea if its Hyperbole but also within the scans Galactus states this is the 6th Omnivere. And Pre-Retcon Molecule Man would still own eternity lol.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:06 pm

That doesn't make much sense though. Sixth omniverse? I thought the omniverse was everything? Then again we have characters affecting the omniverse while it doesn't affect us so I suppose it doesn't really matter.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:36 pm

@The_Beyonders_Car wrote:That doesn't make much sense though. Sixth omniverse? I thought the omniverse was everything? Then again we have characters affecting the omniverse while it doesn't affect us so I suppose it doesn't really matter.
Pretty much and yeah and i guess the marvelverse reboots and thisnis the 6th time i guess lol.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 pm

These people have no idea how to write cosmic stories, we've been over this Beyonder. I don't know when this crap is going to stop. I'm wondering if I'll live long enough to see the messy attempt at retconning this reboot. I'm just wondering if the reboot isn't being done to represent a certain ideology more. I doubt it, but anything is possible.

People constantly overstate the power of preretcon molecule man, especially when there are/were beings who could create and manipulate atoms which are the building blocks of molecules. Anything Molecule man could do an atom creator manipulator could do. It never made sense to me.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:40 am

@Jabosha wrote:These people have no idea how to write cosmic stories, we've been over this Beyonder. I don't know when this crap is going to stop. I'm wondering if I'll live long enough to see the messy attempt at retconning this reboot. I'm just wondering if the reboot isn't being done to represent a certain ideology more. I doubt it, but anything is possible.

People constantly overstate the power of preretcon molecule man, especially when there are/were beings who could create and manipulate atoms which are the building blocks of molecules. Anything Molecule man could do an atom creator manipulator could do. It never made sense to me.
I know but its still informational thats why i post it lol.

As for Pre-Retcon Molecule Man i believe he was a near-omnipotent being at the Time.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top