Father Like Son.

The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

Post by Beyonder on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Please tell me this isn't All-New All-Different Marvel.....
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames of power64 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:13 am

@Beyonder wrote:Please tell me this isn't All-New All-Different Marvel.....

Sadly it is. No
Flames of power64
Noob Member
Noob Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:23 am

@Flames of power64 wrote:
@Beyonder wrote:Please tell me this isn't All-New All-Different Marvel.....

Sadly it is. No
I wish i can give marvel the Ban Hammer .....
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:00 pm

This stuff comes from bullshit ideologies and possible self loathing. I think some readers just have to have attention in their direction and the others whom possibly hate who they are or have a need to appease those readers, lap it up.

Not to mention, the story of Odin not being worthy to pick up the relic he made doesn't make real sense. In a word, illogical.

My suspicion is, this character would win against everyone the character comes across when it matters, which pushes an agenda.

Beyonder, if I was running a huge comic company, I wouldn't bend to any of it.

I'm still around Beyonder. Just not posting much.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:42 am

I agree he is the one who put the spell of whos worthy or not......and then here he is having trouble??? What is marvel doing!!! First they BS the Beyonders and much more.

And thats good you are still around my friend did you get into contact with Galactus yet? He hasnt replied to any of my Emails.

Last edited by Beyonder on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:08 pm

@Beyonder wrote:I agree he is the one who put the spell of whos worthy or not......and then here he is having trouble??? What is marvel doing!!! First they BS the Beyonders and much more.

And thats good you are still around my friend did you get into contact with Galactus yet? He hasnt replied to any of my Emails.

I've given hints as to what and why Marvel may be doing this. It would seem many just don't want to deeply think about it. As long as their comics are still coming, they use rationalization to justify it. There has been no problem with comics until a certain type of "readership" started reading. When I started, it was for losers and geeks, oh..and virgins. I remember my "cool" friends all making fun of me, I had just bought Fantastic Four #48 for $18, oh so many years ago. That was just them. Most girls, thought you were weird for reading them and didn't pay attention to the medium.  

Now that it's cool and mainstream, they have to make it something that it's not, for a wider audience. Better yet, they had to make it something that it's not to gain a wider audience.  

All the while as a friend in the 90s made me realise at the time, many comics were college level reading, and looking back, you'll see they are.  Look at the vocabulary base in comics, the vocabulary is extrodinary. My family didn't realise where my vocabulary had come from in my early teen years. It came from the comics I was reading.

As an example it's a shame that today people read Thor 300,  still come away with any impression of the Olympions and The Destroyer actually did somewhat well in the battle against the Celestial 4th host. If you read, in conjunction with the panels, you'd know they were swiftly crushed with little resistance. Later on Thor 300, Thor himself was crushed with little resistance, the Celestials then go on about their business. It's a case of not only terrible reading skills but also an inability to see a story for how it's drawn. Now you have the inability of readership to do both. Astounding to say the least.

To answer your question Beyonder I keep forgetting to try to contact Galactus.

Update: I just left Galactus a message on a youtube feed literally within 10 minutes ago. Hopefully he gets it and responds.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:09 am

@Jabosha wrote:
@Beyonder wrote:I agree he is the one who put the spell of whos worthy or not......and then here he is having trouble??? What is marvel doing!!! First they BS the Beyonders and much more.

I've given hints as to what and why Marvel may be doing this. It would seem many just don't want to deeply think about it. As long as their comics are still coming, they use rationalization to justify it. There has been no problem with comics until a certain type of "readership" started reading. When I started, it was for losers and geeks, oh..and virgins. I remember my "cool" friends all making fun of me, I had just bought Fantastic Four #48 for $18, oh so many years ago. That was just them. Most girls, thought you were weird for reading them and didn't pay attention to the medium.  

Now that it's cool and mainstream, they have to make it something that it's not, for a wider audience. Better yet, they had to make it something that it's not to gain a wider audience.  

All the while as a friend in the 90s made me realise at the time, many comics were college level reading, and looking back, you'll see they are.  Look at the vocabulary base in comics, the vocabulary is extrodinary. My family didn't realise where my vocabulary had come from in my early teen years. It came from the comics I was reading.

As an example it's a shame that today people read Thor 300,  still come away with any impression of the Olympions and The Destroyer actually did somewhat well in the battle against the Celestial 4th host. If you read, in conjunction with the panels, you'd know they were swiftly crushed with little resistance. Later on Thor 300, Thor himself was crushed with little resistance, the Celestials then go on about their business. It's a case of not only terrible reading skills but also an inability to see a story for how it's drawn. Now you have the inability of readership to do both. Astounding to say the least.

Update: I just left Galactus a message on a youtube feed literally within 10 minutes ago. Hopefully he gets it and responds.
I swear money is the root of evil......marvel doesnt care anymore at all the stories they right are contradicting and or worst.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:11 pm

@Beyonder wrote:
@Jabosha wrote:

I swear money is the root of evil......marvel doesnt care anymore at all the stories they right are contradicting and or worst.

Money isn't the only crap that's going on here. Comics are now written to push an agenda. In the past, were there some stories which made you think about some things in society? Sure. Today, it's think this way agenda driven bullshit.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:11 am

Disney ruined Marvel man i swear i wish the court would have signed the rights to stan lee.....
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:33 am

@Beyonder wrote:Disney ruined Marvel man i swear i wish the court would have signed the rights to stan lee.....

I don't know how naive one can be. Even if Lee had control, nothing would change. Many popular media companies are pushing an agenda. How many times do you have to be told that? Ask yourself a few real questions, like, why are they shoe horning female  characters into well respected/developed and already established popular male characters? Who really gains and why are they doing it? It isn't just money, tv media are losing viewers by the millions and it isn't just because on demand services like hulu/netflix/gansters and warriors channel with advocation of DVRs are popular.  A big reason, the "quality" is going down on a regular basis as the agenda is pushed and substantial regular viewers are tired of the agenda and cut the cord from cable companies.

I'll give you one more hint. The new Ghostbusters movie. Beyonder, figure it out. Based on some of your replies in other threads here, I have a hard time believing your argument with the Suggsverse creator was actually you arguing the points against him and not someone else.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:38 am

I dont see why you mention suggsverse......
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top