Molecule Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Molecule Man

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Where do people now place him in the cosmic hierarchy?is he now as powerful as the one above all?He has the suppository of power of the race of beyonder`s i think,but does that transmogrify to him having omniversal power?Reed and franklin richards had to help him recreate everything.Lifebringer Galactus can defeat chaos and order easy but he thinks M.M can obliterate him with a thought.Yet original Beyonder is shown superior to him 99% of the time.i always thought of M.M as a cosmic idiot,and i think him and franklin have messed up all order in the marvel universe.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Molecule Man

Post by Beyonder on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Pretty much Molecule Man now wields infinite power but no he isn't like The-One-Above-All and for Reed and Franklin it is both Richards and Franklin who creates the Omniverse as right now they aren't in any current stories as of right now as Galactus as Life-bringer he knew the direct weakness of Lord Chaos and Master Order so he beat them when they werent truly aware and yes Molecule Man could easily think him out of existence. But Original Beyonder was above all beings at the time and to also include Owen is insane right now literally and as for Franklin his power is still the same but is enhanced due to being born from the Beyonders powers during God Doom reign but his DNA was turned into Earth-616 Franklin along with his personality/memories by Tom Brevoort.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:09 pm

you know what MR.B I just like there to be some logic in the cosmic hierarchy.Mr.Myxlyplix need not apply,or the impossible man.Real cosmic beings should run the marvel universe.Not cosmic idiots.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:29 pm

galactus1967 wrote:you know what MR.B I just like there to be some logic in the cosmic hierarchy.Mr.Myxlyplix need not apply,or the impossible man.Real cosmic beings should run the marvel universe.Not cosmic idiots.
I agree marvel needs to seriously sit down and work on this.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:00 pm

galactus1967 wrote:you know what MR.B I just like there to be some logic in the cosmic hierarchy.Mr.Myxlyplix need not apply,or the impossible man.Real cosmic beings should run the marvel universe.Not cosmic idiots.

You must have missed who really runs the Marvel Universe. According to the defeat of the beyonders, humans! I'm sure our buddy the Beyonder (whom runs this board?) whole heartedly agrees.    

Beyonder, they're not going to, that Chuck Dixon interview I linked you to explains why. Maybe the_beyonder_car would like to see it.

Off topic:

Beyonder is this the same galactus you and I tried to reach?
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:45 am

Jabosha wrote:

You must have missed who really runs the Marvel Universe. According to the defeat of the beyonders, humans! I'm sure our buddy the Beyonder (whom runs this board?) whole heartedly agrees.    

Beyonder, they're not going to, that Chuck Dixon interview I linked you to explains why. Maybe the_beyonder_car would like to see it.

Off topic:

Beyonder is this the same galactus you and I tried to reach?  
On-Topic: Dont remind me of such a fail like this.....

Off-Topic: Yup! its him.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top