Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Demiurgos Omnipotence

Post by Beyonder on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:14 pm

The Presence stated Michael wields his Omnipotence

"Michael Demiurgos sparks that expands forever--ocean of power with no shore--"

Michael Carey confirms Michael Demiurgos Omnipotence

Misconceptions

Michael Demiurgos wields infinite power but isn't Omniscient/Omnipresent because Michael Demiurgos is Omnipotential and the presence made him as a set to Lucifer as Michael is the one who wields the Deimurge a infinite power from The Presence.
Archangel 1: "That is IMPOSSIBLE! what you suggest, Only GOD can do."

Archangel 2: "He is the DEMIURGE. God CHOSE him as his second. Now, As God's Mark fades and Creation Falters, Michael RENEWS it moment by Moment."

When the presence left his creation it started to die BUT because of Michael Demiurgos existence with God's omnipotence he renews creation every moment.

Misconception

Michael demiurgos couldn't properly handle the "Titan Twins" because they sat directly in the chair of God which granted them a small immunity against the Michael own powers THIS doesn't debunk his Omnipotential status because its Yahweh power he can't overcome because thats God omnipotence.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Demiurgos Omnipotence

Post by Jabosha on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:54 pm

Blah blah blah, if he uses another beings power he is not omnipotent. Simple concept.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:14 am

Jabosha wrote:Blah blah blah, if he uses another beings power he is not omnipotent. Simple concept.
Nah the Presence himself gave him Omnipotence.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:46 am

Beyonder wrote:
Jabosha wrote:Blah blah blah, if he uses another beings power he is not omnipotent. Simple concept.

My mistake Beyonder. I misunderstood the exchange. If god/presence left and gave the power, then yep, he'd be omnipotent. Although, I think you cannot have Omnipotence without Omni-presence/scient on cosmic levels. I'd be willing to say the Presence gave those also, despite the way they wrote it. It doesn't even make sense.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Jabosha wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

My mistake Beyonder. I misunderstood the exchange. If god/presence left and gave the power, then yep, he'd be omnipotent. Although, I think you cannot have Omnipotence without Omni-presence/scient on cosmic levels. I'd be willing to say the Presence gave those also, despite the way they wrote it. It doesn't even make sense.
Well it's theorized if you have Omnipotence then you have Omnipresence and Omniscience but we dont have enough on this you know bro? lol
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Beyonder wrote:
Jabosha wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

Well it's theorized if you have Omnipotence then you have Omnipresence and Omniscience but we dont have enough on this you know bro? lol

It should only be common sense but not all writers portray this, like we have here. You don't have to say it outright but get the idea across when talking about cosmics only. We get in our own way when writing these beings is all I've been saying.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Jabosha wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
Jabosha wrote:
Beyonder wrote:

It should only be common sense but not all writers portray this, like we have here. You don't have to say it outright but get the idea across when talking about cosmics only. We get in our own way when writing these beings is all I've been saying.
Another thing, you and I have semblance of common sense. Many readers do not, even with pictures/dialogue AND explicitly expressed panels. I've seen comments on Thor 300 that make you go, WTF, what ever gave you that idea?
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:14 am

It's gotten a lot worst through the years and the shit is kinda getting annoying
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:45 am

A person was talking about how awesome it was that Thor threw the Odinsword through Arishems chest. I was like wtf, read the panel. Iirc the panel says something to the effect of, Arishem allowed/wanted Thor to do this so Arishem could examine Odinswords properties. After examining it, Arishem melts the Odinsword into molten uru or whatever. I remember because I was a huge Thor fan at that time. Was so upset at Thor 300 I stopped buying Thor for awhile. Really wanted the Destroyer to win. That's when I found out, don't mess with celestials.

Funny thing I'm talking about misreading and did so myself in this post but it's not a common occurence with me. I skimmed it because anything that deals with say "god/angels/demons" I'm not that interested in. Not in comics anyway.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Jabosha wrote:A person was talking about how awesome it was that Thor threw the Odinsword through Arishems chest. I was like wtf, read the panel. Iirc the panel says something to the effect of, Arishem allowed/wanted Thor to do this so Arishem could examine Odinswords properties. After examining it, Arishem melts the Odinsword into molten uru or whatever. I remember because I was a huge Thor fan at that time. Was so upset at Thor 300 I stopped buying Thor for awhile. Really wanted the Destroyer to win. That's when I found out, don't mess with celestials.

Funny thing I'm talking about misreading and did so myself in this post but it's not a common occurence with me. I skimmed it because anything that deals with say "god/angels/demons" I'm not that interested in. Not in comics anyway.
Oh is it religion related or something else?
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Beyonder wrote:
Jabosha wrote:A person was talking about how awesome it was that Thor threw the Odinsword through Arishems chest. I was like wtf, read the panel. Iirc the panel says something to the effect of, Arishem allowed/wanted Thor to do this so Arishem could examine Odinswords properties. After examining it, Arishem melts the Odinsword into molten uru or whatever. I remember because I was a huge Thor fan at that time. Was so upset at Thor 300 I stopped buying Thor for awhile. Really wanted the Destroyer to win. That's when I found out, don't mess with celestials.

Oh is it religion related or something else?

Probably religion related but not to extreme believer extent. The subject matter has already been written about ad nauseam. Imo, comics should refrain rewriting or even re-explaining "truth" I would say.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:32 pm

I agree but DC has a interesting take of Christianity.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromedien on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:12 pm

Isn't "create and destroy" the meaning of omnificence and not omnipotence which is all-powerful (including omnificence) ?
Andromedien
Noob Member
Noob Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Andromedien wrote:Isn't "create and destroy" the meaning of omnificence and not omnipotence which is all-powerful (including omnificence) ?
He has both lol.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fulcrum on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:53 am

Neither Beyonder nor Michael Demiurgos are omnipotent. I don't see how can you think they are. I mean, the Beyonder has been tricked, matched in a fight, defeated, etc.
The Fulcrum
Noob Member
Noob Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromedien on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:55 pm

The Fulcrum wrote:Neither Beyonder nor Michael Demiurgos are omnipotent. I don't see how can you think they are. I mean, the Beyonder has been tricked, matched in a fight, defeated, etc.
I guess you're referencing the retcon version, well they had to nerf him because he was all-powerful before his retcon, it was embarassing to see all Marvel gods looking like microbes in front of him during SW1 / SW2.
But yet even the retcon version is still op af, he faced Protege (mimic beyonder * infinite), Scathan and LT in the same time and survived.

the PreRetcon was clearly omnipotent, no doubt, but retcon is nigh.
Andromedien
Noob Member
Noob Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:17 am

The Fulcrum wrote:Neither Beyonder nor Michael Demiurgos are omnipotent. I don't see how can you think they are. I mean, the Beyonder has been tricked, matched in a fight, defeated, etc.
1. They are Omnipotent.
2. How can you not?....It's plot that keeps them "Powerless"
3. Beyonder has never been tricked lol.....matched in what fight?....he pushed Molecule Man like a child and clearly wasn't trying and he was never defeated lol majority of these "Omg not omnipotent" logic is from PIS not actual logical senses.

Doctor Doom? Outlier/PIS (Guides reveal he has no such armor as in Secret Wars.)
Phoenix Force? PIS
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:17 am

Andromedien wrote:
I guess you're referencing the retcon version, well they had to nerf him because he was all-powerful before his retcon, it was embarrassing to see all Marvel gods looking like microbes in front of him during SW1 / SW2.
But yet even the retcon version is still op af, he faced Protege (mimic beyonder * infinite), Scathan and LT in the same time and survived.

the PreRetcon was clearly omnipotent, no doubt, but retcon is nigh.
The Beyonder who faced Protege was Earth-691 lol not Earth-616 which that version of Beyonder was Universe level at best.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Beyonder wrote:
1. They are Omnipotent.
3. Beyonder has never been tricked lol.....matched in what fight?....he pushed Molecule Man like a child and clearly wasn't trying and he was never defeated lol majority of these "Omg not omnipotent" logic is from PIS not actual logical senses.

Doctor Doom? Outlier/PIS (Guides reveal he has no such armor as in Secret Wars.)
Phoenix Force? PIS

Case in point, right here Beyonder. lol

As we've discussed here extensively also, the writers can't get past their human ego. The secret but oh so prevalent, we are the best, Yay us!!!!!

They have to invent things to face down these beings. Doom defeating Galactus in the original Secret Wars was more pis. I did some research and clearly Galactus is a threat to at least the multiverse, yet Doom beat him. The last one to raise an eyebrow? The Avengers defeating, Exitar and Kang stealing Exitars power, RIDICULOUS. Exitar is more powerful than the entire 4th host as stated by the Living Tribunal.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:49 am

Jabosha wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
1. They are Omnipotent.

Phoenix Force? PIS

As we've discussed here extensively also, the writers can't get past their human ego. The secret but oh so prevalent, we are the best, Yay us!!!!!

They have to invent things to face down these beings. Doom defeating Galactus in the original Secret Wars was more pis. I did some research and clearly Galactus is a threat to at least the multiverse, yet Doom beat him. The last one to raise an eyebrow? The Avengers defeating, Exitar and Kang stealing Exitars power, RIDICULOUS. Exitar is more powerful than the entire 4th host as stated by the Living Tribunal.
Facts and Exitar was bigger than a planet and destroyed them with a hand raise!

Marvel writers creating a omnipotent being was their mistake and they tried to change it but can't.

DC has Omnipotential where Michael Demiurgos wields Infinite Power but he isn't truly omniscient and since the true omnipotent being made it that he and his brother work in unison.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:07 am

Beyonder wrote:
Jabosha wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
1. They are Omnipotent.

Phoenix Force? PIS

Facts and Exitar was bigger than a planet and destroyed them with a hand raise!

Marvel writers creating a omnipotent being was their mistake and they tried to change it but can't.

DC has Omnipotential where Michael Demiurgos wields Infinite Power but he isn't truly omniscient and since the true omnipotent being made it that he and his brother work in unison.

Hold on. Exitar can purify a galaxy if the 4th host needs him to. Exitar recreated Thor, based on Thors genetic bluprint. As you know, each celestial has a job within the host. Arishem is the leader of the 4th host, he's not the most powerful like people think, Exitar is. Even then Exitar is not omnipotent as we both know.

I've also addressed the Marvel problems. It isn't that they created an omnipotent/present/scient being, it's the writers are allowed to inject personal/political/favorite views into story, without regard to universe continuity. That's the real problem, imo.

As for Michael and his brother, I 'm asking because I don't know. Is one of them omniscient, if not, they can't be omnipotent and the other poster would be correct about Michael but not the Beyonder.

Scroll down in this other thread where you can see Exitar/Eternity/Tribunal heads and Galactus body. This is where Thor states Exitars power. https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/michael-demiurgos-vs-living-tribunal.318264/page-5

Seems, I've made another mistake. It's Thor who says this. I haven't read this in at least 15 years. My bad. Btw, whatever you do, don't read some of the arguments. There's a scan there which shows Michael isn't omnipotent.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Michael Omnipotence is tied to the presence (the true) omnipotent being of the DC Omniverse.

Michael simply chooses not to use his power as reflected multiple times in lucifer lol.

Spoiler:
Plus Spacebattles is a horrible source for debating.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:57 pm

If Michael can shape, what does he need Lucifer for? There's only one answer to this question. Either he does or doesn't. Do you know which it is? I'm not familiar with DC universe cosmics.
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Jabosha wrote:If Michael can shape, what does he need Lucifer for? There's only one answer to this question. Either he does or doesn't. Do you know which it is? I'm not familiar with DC universe cosmics.
The Presence (Creator/Omnipotent being of DC) basically made them a unison basically 2 sides of 1 coin but here's the twist.....
Michael can create/destroy things.
Lucifer is the one who can't create from nothing.

the difference is people think "Oh michael can't create." but in actuality Lucifer just gives shape to the things he created like the DC Multiverse (Or Vertigo).
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:22 am

Beyonder wrote:
Jabosha wrote:If Michael can shape, what does he need Lucifer for? There's only one answer to this question. Either he does or doesn't. Do you know which it is? I'm not familiar with DC universe cosmics.
The Presence (Creator/Omnipotent being of DC) basically made them a unison basically 2 sides of 1 coin but here's the twist.....
Michael can create/destroy things.
Lucifer is the one who can't create from nothing.

the difference is people think "Oh michael can't create." but in actuality Lucifer just gives shape to the things he created like the DC Multiverse (Or Vertigo).

Michael can't create isn't their argument. Can Michael shape as Lucifer can? That's their argument. They're saying if Michael can't shape then he's not omnipotent. Now there's a difference between, doesn't and can't shape. Do you know which it is? I'm asking, as I don't know the DC story line.

On another note DC has actually done their homework on Michael. People think Lucifer was the most powerful before corruption. Michael was the angel who kicked Lucifer's ass out of heaven in the bible. Very clever of DC's writers to have given the greater role to Michael in the two sided coin. The funny thing about comics/entertainment take on Christianity, the absence of the Son of God, don't you think? Does DC at least delve into the Son of God?
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top