Labor Day

Columbus Day

Veterans Day

Thanksgiving Day

Fourth of July

View results

Best Holiday to celebrate?

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:57 pm

By opinionated votes what holidays do you celebrate?
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Best Holiday to celebrate?

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:08 pm

@Anus Ahmed wrote:I love this place thank you for making it! Very Happy
No problem.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:12 pm

@Anus Ahmed wrote:Beyonder, you're a fucking Messiah! Vs Battle Wiki is absolute shit! Fictional battle omniverse is better than vsbattles!

Can i also request a ban? my username was put in wrong!
Oh trust me i know lol.

And alright.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Yunus on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:16 pm

You sad bitch. I've just made a post exposing you in Anime vs Comics and Battle Kingdom

Ban me, but you should check out the post
Ahmed Yunus
Noob Member
Noob Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:17 pm

@Ahmed Yunus wrote:You sad bitch. I've just made a post exposing you in Anime vs Comics and Battle Kingdom

Ban me, but you should check out the post
LOL some one is upset triggered.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Yunus on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:18 pm

You're about to be too once you see the post

Wait can you even read?
Ahmed Yunus
Noob Member
Noob Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 pm

@Ahmed Yunus wrote:You're about to be too once you see the post

Wait can you even read?
LOL! no one cares only someone as butthurt over fictional stuff is what makes anybody look like the pathetic person so please keep posting those negative and hateful comments because in the end it will always reflects the truth that I dont bother or troll people but you bother and troll me.

Note: Everybody this is what I mean about the little kids trying to harass me online over "Fictional" stuff lol! this is a kid from Google+ a notorious debating troll and dragon ball fanboy so he finally joins my site and then proceeded to prove he is infact one of my MANY haters on the internet.  
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Yunus on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Its not even about fictional characters you dunb fuck. God you're dense. It's about hiw much of a retarded sack of shit you are.
Ahmed Yunus
Noob Member
Noob Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:31 am

The Beyonder is quite reasonable, I assure you. Myself as a new member, saw a post here that didn't reflect the opportunity for FBO growth, as the post was about this very subject. There was a discussion between Beyonder and I. He saw the point I was making and that post and discussion has since, been deleted/archived. See? Reasonable.

Unlike this Ahmed Yunas post. Talk it out instead of calling people retarded sacks of shit. Even if Beyonder has some culpability, (because I don't know the history and usually, no one is 100 percent innocent) he's still reasonable.

Join a site of the person whom you have no real ties to and tell them, Hey, check out my expose piece on this other website talking about you. All while doing it with a straight and very concerned face. Not very reasonable.

Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:12 pm

@Ahmed Yunus wrote:Its not even about fictional characters you dunb fuck. God you're dense. It's about hiw much of a retarded sack of shit you are.
No its over your obsession of Goku being a fodder without powerscaling lol.
*Dumb
*How
Don't call others retarded when you have a grammar level of a person with dyslexia.

But also.....
[adm]1st Warning for Ahmed Yunus for insulting a staff member.[/adm]
[adm]2nd Warning for Ahmed Yunus for using bigotry slurs at a staff member.[/adm]

Officially by the official rules you are on your last warning before any official strikes is introduce.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:19 pm

@Jabosha wrote:The Beyonder is quite reasonable, I assure you. Myself as a new member, saw a post here that didn't reflect the opportunity for FBO growth, as the post was about this very subject. There was a discussion between Beyonder and I. He saw the point I was making and that post and discussion has since, been deleted/archived. See? Reasonable.

Unlike this Ahmed Yunas post. Talk it out instead of calling people retarded sacks of shit. Even if Beyonder has some culpability, (because I don't know the history and usually, no one is 100 percent innocent) he's still reasonable.

Join a site of the person whom you have no real ties to and tell them, Hey, check out my expose piece on this other website talking about you. All while doing it with a straight and very concerned face. Not very reasonable.

Im actually innocent here my friend.

3 years him(or her?) and his (or her?) friends been harassing me about fictional related stuff like Goku and Dragonball and its very annoying and very childish im sorry but his (or her) ignorance is reflected in the comments.

There is a difference in being purposely hostile and defending yourself and well i have done that countless times against him.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:38 am

Beyonder, I'm sure you understand my point. For an outside party (me) to assume complete innocence on the word of either isn't reasonable. I would hope that if someone said the same of me or anyone else for that matter, you'd at least question, whether I might be culpable.

What I have done? Point out how extremely reasonable and open you are/can be, based on my limited interactions with you here on FBO. You're a good dude, I've said as much and still think so. This exchange goes for you positively. To top it all off, as to your good/better character in this matter, you didn't ban the poster, which is your right as board owner/admin. Guess what this says to me, based on my interactions with you? It means you're fair for one. Also, despite these people harrassing you for 3 years, you're still open to patch things up, if at all possible. If, this is a big if, the people would conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Which they probably won't.

My post points out the same things you say in all your posts in this thread Beyonder, just in a different manner.

To anyone thinking this place isn't a fair place to discuss topics, I urge you to take a look at what's happened here.
Beyonder Admins are fair. If you love comics forget old grudges if there are any and join the discussion. I've seen a ton of views on some threads but no replies. If any of you are like, Beyonder, Beyonder_Car, galactus1967, Andromedien and myself, I think some of you want to join the discussions. Join in, have some fun.

Yes, this is another plea to you lurkers out there to tap your idea potential, to see where it may lead.

Btw, I'm the Thanksgiving voter. Loved it since a young child even more than Christmas. lol
Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:24 am

Christmas for reasons.. Btw I made a attempt in creating the beyonder and molecule man in dcuo.
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:53 pm

@The_Beyonders_Car wrote:Christmas for reasons.. Btw I made a attempt in creating the beyonder and molecule man in dcuo.
Lol and nice how did it come out?
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:54 pm

@Jabosha wrote:Beyonder, I'm sure you understand my point. For an outside party (me) to assume complete innocence on the word of either isn't reasonable. I would hope that if someone said the same of me or anyone else for that matter, you'd at least question, whether I might be culpable.

What I have done? Point out how extremely reasonable and open you are/can be, based on my limited interactions with you here on FBO. You're a good dude, I've said as much and still think so. This exchange goes for you positively. To top it all off, as to your good/better character in this matter, you didn't ban the poster, which is your right as board owner/admin. Guess what this says to me, based on my interactions with you? It means you're fair for one. Also, despite these people harrassing you for 3 years, you're still open to patch things up, if at all possible. If, this is a big if, the people would conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Which they probably won't.

My post points out the same things you say in all your posts in this thread Beyonder, just in a different manner.

To anyone thinking this place isn't a fair place to discuss topics, I urge you to take a look at what's happened here.  
Beyonder Admins are fair. If you love comics forget old grudges if there are any and join the discussion. I've seen a ton of views on some threads but no replies. If any of you are like, Beyonder, Beyonder_Car, galactus1967, Andromedien and myself, I think some of you want to join the discussions. Join in, have some fun.

Yes, this is another plea to you lurkers out there to tap your idea potential, to see where it may lead.

Btw, I'm the Thanksgiving voter. Loved it since a young child even more than Christmas. lol
Thanks for the kind words! and nice I love holidays which I can pig out!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top