Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

Post by Beyonder on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:48 am

Rules

1. No Insulting
2. Canon only by the request of @nathan1098 meaning Movies only Freddy Krueger and Video Game only Ruvik
3. No Memes may be posted (Considered an automatic concession of an argument.)
4. No off-topic/irrelevant comments until the debate is over BUT using the () is allowed.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

Post by nathan1098 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:05 am

im going to say ruvik due to ruvik bieng able to both transfer someone both via sound frequency and through bieng directly plugged in to "S.T.E.M." . also i dont think fredys dreamscape would be able to affect ruvik victorian directly nor do i think hed be able to outwit or outsmart ruvik for the reasons of A ruvik bieng a mastermind and displaying genius level intelect as well as his ability to manefest and control minds capes as mentioned by the prisoner in the cell on the mission "the eye of ruvik" quoting you canot escape him beware the eye of ruvik he sees everything and while in this scape if freddy where to venture into ruviks mind via his dreamscape ruvik bieng the main host of stem would not only have an an all seeing eye on things but ruvik bieng the main host and seeing how his mind is directly linked to stem if freddy where to enter ruviks mind hed be putting himself into stem as well giving ruvik the upper hand though stem ruvik is also through unknown means able to manafest himself into the real world as seen in the first chapter of the evil within of him slaughtering the patients of the mental hospital and the police officers ruvik also lacks a fear of anything which would put freddy at a disadvantage however despite ruvik not fearing anything he does however have a extreme weakness to fire nothing else has been shown to do much harm to him. also though stem conects the concous of all the biengs within it portraying there fears ruvik also stated himself that he is the main host of stem and because of it as long as he is in stem he is in control.
avatar
nathan1098
Noob Member
Noob Member

Age : 19
Posts : 3
Join Date : 2017-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

Post by Beyonder on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:00 am

nathan1098 wrote:im going to say ruvik due to ruvik being able to both transfer someone both via sound frequency and through being directly plugged in to "S.T.E.M." . also i dont think Freddy's dreamscape would be able to affect ruvik victorian directly nor do i think he be able to outwit or outsmart ruvik for the reasons of A ruvik being a mastermind and displaying genius level intellect.
I would agree on the argument of Rubik being more educationally above Freddy but I will say even for a insane person like freddy he would be unpredictable and manipulative to get Ruvik to emotionally reaction to him since freddy is known to "Shit" talk his victims along with freddy being capable of being anything or anyone in someone's dream.

nathan1098 wrote:as well as his ability to manifest and control minds capes as mentioned by the prisoner in the cell on the mission "the eye of ruvik" quoting you cannot escape him beware the eye of ruvik he sees everything and while in this scape if Freddy where to venture into ruviks mind via his dreamscape ruvik being the main host of stem would not only have an an all seeing eye on things but ruvik being the main host and seeing how his mind is directly linked to stem if freddy where to enter ruviks mind he'd be putting himself into stem as well giving ruvik the upper hand though stem ruvik is also through unknown means able to manifest himself into the real world as seen in the first chapter of the evil within of him slaughtering the patients of the mental hospital and the police officers ruvik.

Freddy is a "Dream" demon after all and you had mentioned him manifesting into the real world which is actually giving Rubik at disadvantage for him as in the real world since freddy showed capable fighting speeds and durability as his fight with Jason surviving brutal dismemberment and fire explosion lets not also forget in Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's Revenge he was capable of body possession within the real world making him as deadly force in both the dream and reality but also in the said movie Freddy was a non-physical being and he was invisible to all the humans around him other than the main character.

I can bring up other things about this but Ima wait until you reply about this so I can give more details.

nathan1098 wrote:also lacks a fear of anything which would put Freddy at a disadvantage however despite ruvik not fearing anything he does however have a extreme weakness to fire nothing else has been shown to do much harm to him. also though stem connects the conscious of all the beings within it portraying there fears ruvik also stated himself that he is the main host of stem and because of it as long as he is in stem he is in control.
Fire is a weakness/fear of Rubik but Freddy has been set on fire and didn't show any real fear about it as his own "Reality" has fire within it.
but fear isn't the only thing that resurrects Freddy even if he is remembered he is capable of returning so the more you dream,fear and or consciously think about Freddy he will always exist but even in S.T.E.M freddy doesn't really fear anything as once the "Dream Demons" gave Freddy immortality they also gave him alot of other abilities including dream reality manipulation,Possession,Superhuman strength, and Superhuman durability along with shapeshifting,illusion casting, and invisibility freddy is capable of doing damage both in and out of the dream world as he put up fights against his victims in hand to hand combat.

Freddy has rarely ever been overpowered within the Dream realm as he knows his own power capabilities even including the fact Freddy can sink deeper inside someones memory and he can manipulate it anyway he pleases displayed when he tormented Jason back before he had drowned and interacting with the deceased corpses.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

Post by nathan1098 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:41 am

i will agree that freddy has more capabilities outside of the dreamscape than ruvik because of the fact we still do not know exactly everything ruvik is capable of nor how he managed to physicaly manafest outside the dreamscape however i will say that ruvik is much more capable in what he has shown in outside the dreamscape as far as speed goes as ruvik displayed to have both telekinesis and super speed and teleportation as well as extreme durability as seen in the begining of the game when teleportation past eatch bullet stabing the officers in the eyes as well as near the end of the game when "s.t.e.m." was having a hard time mainting both the real world and the stem world when they tried escaping stem because of leslie causing fluxuation between the different realities ruvik was capable of using telekenis to stop the motion of the bus and thus capture Leslie which would prove to be in the real world ruvik having the upper hand against freddy hed be able to thrash freddy around keeping him at a distance as well as having the speed to remain out of freddys range if need be he telekenis was also shown to be capable of thrashing the church and flipping it upside down when seb was reunited with his partner(i forgot his partners name) and hes also shown to be capable of possessing those with more unstable minds which would put freddy at a disadvantage towards ruvik while in stem as he possessed leslie in juli kidmans dlc the assignment(video added will display exactly what happened as evidence the cut scene describing this starts at 1:21 and lasts till the end of the video)



the second video is a display of ruviks telekinesis when he lifted the bus as proof.

also he would put freddy at a hightened disadvantage because ruviks mind is always concous and as long as the fight between him and freddy remains in the mind scape ruvik would be in majority control because of his ability to link it through stem seeing how his mind is already directly conected as i stated before ruvik stated to seb when he escaped laura in the elevator that by being in stem hes able to see what seb sees and understand how he thinks and read his thoughts also stating "i know what you feat seb what you crave are you going to live with yourself knowing what im going to make you do" ruvik also is well known for setting up traps and altering the mindscape to rinder his victims confused before actualy engaging them hes also extremely calculated and doesnt act until he knows that hes going to have the upper hand. ruvik also has shown to completely impervious to gun shots and any other physical attacks leaving freddy to be forced to use fire to hurt ruvik and weve seen freddy is verry capable of bieng wounded though he can take a large amount of damage ruvik also has the monster he summons at the end of the game which is more than enough to disembowel freddy even in his dream world also because it would be a power struggle of the will between ruvik and freddy as the monster has been shown to be larger than buildings though slow it could not be injured without directly injuring ruvik the monster would casualy smash through entire buildings sending them topling to the ground even after bieng lit on fire shot blown up and having his brain crushed he somehow still managed to survive and live on showing that he had taken leslies bodie as seb leaves stem (i have more but id like to see what your next reply is before i continue) (i also tried to insert images but it wouldnt work)


avatar
nathan1098
Noob Member
Noob Member

Age : 19
Posts : 3
Join Date : 2017-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

Post by Beyonder on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 am

nathan1098 wrote:I will agree that freddy has more capabilities outside of the dreamscape than ruvik because of the fact we still do not know exactly everything ruvik is capable of nor how he managed to physical manifest outside the dreamscape however i will say that ruvik is much more capable in what he has shown in outside the dreamscape as far as speed goes as ruvik displayed to have both telekinesis and super speed and teleportation as well as extreme durability as seen in the beginning of the game when teleportation past catch bullet,stabbing the officers in the eyes as well as near the end of the game when "s.t.e.m." was having a hard time maintaining both the real world and the stem world when they  tried escaping stem because of leslie causing fluctuation between the different realities ruvik was capable of using telekinesis to stop the motion of the bus and thus capture Leslie which would prove to be in the real world ruvik having the upper hand against freddy he'd be able to thrash freddy around  keeping him at a distance as well as having the speed to remain out of freddys range if need be he telekinesis was also shown to be capable of thrashing the church and flipping it upside down when seb was reunited with his partner(i forgot his partners name)  and hes also shown to be capable of possessing those with more unstable minds which would put freddy at a disadvantage towards ruvik while in stem as he possessed leslie  in juli kidmans dlc the assignment(video added will display exactly what happened as evidence the cut scene describing this starts at 1:21 and lasts till the end of the video) the second video is a display of ruviks telekinesis when he lifted the bus as proof.

Even in the real world fight if we go by the second or the third film where Freddy is invisible in the real world would put Ruvik as well since freddy also displays real world telekinesis and many other feats as the way he kills you in the dream happens in the real world as well.


nathan1098 wrote:also he would put freddy at a heightened disadvantage because ruviks mind is always conscious and as long as the fight between him and freddy remains in the mind scape ruvik would be in majority control because of his ability to link it through stem seeing how his mind is already directly conected as i stated before ruvik stated to seb when he escaped laura in the elevator that by being in stem hes able to see what seb sees and understand how he thinks and read his thoughts also stating "i know what you feat seb what you crave are you going to live with yourself knowing what im going to make you do"  ruvik also is well known for setting up traps and altering the mindscape to rinder his victims confused before actualy engaging them hes also extremely calculated and doesnt act until he knows that hes going to have the upper hand. ruvik also has shown to completely impervious to gun shots and any other physical attacks leaving freddy to be forced to use fire to hurt ruvik and weve seen freddy is verry capable of bieng wounded though he  can take a large amount of damage  ruvik also has the monster he summons at the end of the game which is more than enough to disembowel freddy even in his dream world also because it would be a power struggle of the will between ruvik and freddy as the monster has been shown to be larger than buildings though slow it could not be injured without directly injuring ruvik the monster would casualy smash through entire buildings sending them topling to the ground even after bieng lit on fire shot blown up and having his brain crushed he somehow still managed to survive and live on showing that he had taken leslies bodie as seb leaves stem (i have more but id like to see what your next reply is before i continue)  (i also tried to insert images but it wouldnt work)
Even in the dream realm freddy is the master as shown here:



He makes his victims believe they are in control but in the dreamworld but in actuality they never had a chance even Jason wasn't even physically touched by freddy to be manhandled.

Fighting capabilities wise?

See 0:00-2:57 for when freddy is in the dream world.
See 3:00-finish video for Freddy vs Jason

Freddy is both quicker in reflexes and striking speed than jason who has athletic level striking speed capable of doing close range battle with his claw hand and also anything with a soul is absorbed by Freddy increasing his very power distorting the dream world from reality as stated inFreddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare where in another instance he played Robert Eugland (his real life actor) but at the middle of the run time the cop askes the main character on who robert eugland was as he distorted reality just like that.

More feats?
In Nightmare on Elmstreet 1 the main character Nancy thinks she had pulled freddy out of the dream world but its not real displaying he could put fake illusions into reality nancy went on with her plan stating she wasn't afraid of him which basically fails and he goes in the girls mother room and kills her. (Scene when he is on fire.)

In Nightmare on Elmstreet 5 it was freddy tries to repeat his first real plan in Nightmare on elmstreet and transfers his demonic powers to a baby named Alice BUT here is the thing she is basically the OPPOSITE of Freddy and had at one point kept him in a place of GOOD dreams which was basically dreams and locks which was failed plan as he was destroying the doors and locks as if it was nothing displaying even a GOOD dream would be nothing to him as the end he had killed Alice (Grown up) and Her son offscreen before being realized to be alive.

In Nightmare on elmstreet 6 aka Freddy's Dead where he had controlled over both distorted reality and dreams which freddy by absorbing the souls of his victims became so powerful he had reduced the springwood town from 15,000 people to just a couple hundred! it's stated he had put up barriers around the entire city making it so no one can escape or enter without his basic whim until his daughter released ALL the souls after beating her dad and blowing him up with a dream bomb capable of even killing him.

Now in Jason Vs Freddy it was revealed the towns people mostly the cops ERASED all things about Freddy and if you remember that scene with the kids? those kids were actually awake and was the last people to even remember freddy the cops erased his records and all things related to him even his story is treated as a mere "lore" and "myth" but he was only weaken due to people only rarely remembering him so he manipulates Jason to bring him back through memory and fear.

I also will say that Freddy can turn himself into a giant invisible entity which if you saw the video he used the victim as a giant puppet displaying in dreams he can manipulate his size and other such things proving to be a difficult being to hurt as he can control his durability,strength and etc within the dream world.

Now we both can see both have some disadvantages and advantages but it comes down to where the location of this debate is in?

(Images )
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

Post by nathan1098 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:41 am

well one thing i did mention before was that stem allows ruvik to be the main host and if the fight is taking place in the dreamscape it would be in stem most likely because ruviks brain is constatnly hooked up to stem so if freddy where to enter the mind of ruvik he would be placing himself in stem willingly  be placed inside of stem because thats the only part left of ruvik is the part remaining in stem. which it would then become a power struggle between ruviks control of stem and freddys dreamscape because the doctor jiminez or however you say his name stated  that the way stem works is it conjoins the concousness of two people then stem becomes a mixture of the two people " a project meant to unite minds, feelings, consciousness, and so on into one, felt and experienced by all those linked to the machine. " that was quoted from a recording found by seb when going through ruviks memorys whithin his mansion explaining what stem exactly does. also though freddy had superior speed to jason who had atheletic speed that still doesnt quite add up to ruviks speed and teleportation as he seen dodged bullets casualy as jason has never been fast enough to dodge bullets but he simply had the durability to handle being shot repetitively
i would not place ruviks durability anywhere near jasons however i would say ruvik would defenently endure bieng flung around and manhandled  as hes been shown to be shot muliple times in the head by sebastion as well as hit with explosives and does not seem to think anything of it and just contiues to pursue him across his Manson (i could not find a video showing only his speed so i used the trailer it shows his speed at 0.28 in the video and also displays his teleportation) this was before they entered stem as well which i believe with this speed ruvik if in the real world would blitz freddy fairly quickly because of that speed.in the real world however if in the dreamscape i can also see ruvik using his intelegence to outsmart freddy leading him to take the fight somewhere where ruvik would have more control because lets not forget in fvj freddy was not wining even in the dream scape until he discovered jasons fear of water and was able to turn him into a boy through this fear however because ruvik does lack fear that would not work against him as well as they both have telekenis and the ability to force eatchother into there worlds via ruvik can force freddy into stem as well as freddy can force ruvik into the dream scape  and all ruvik would need is a moment of having freddy in stem and hed be able to see freddys mind and replicate his death over and over via stem until ruvik felt he was weak enough for ruvik to take down without any risks also if it where in the dream scape it would be a power of who could outwill the other for longer becausse it would of course be a continuous power strugle because of there similar abilitys to force eatchother into there worlds however i think ruvik has the higher willpower to do this in this case because people have escaped freddys world on more than one occaison over ruvik who was able to maintain stem with several minds in there at once for years  ruvik also has sadist-laura-boxhead-and amalgram at his dispossal which he could use to hunt freddy or weaken him while he observes stem to see how freddy reacts and it wouldnt neccesarily be outside interfierence because they are all parts of ruviks mind boxhead resembling ruviks secrets laura bieng the embboidment of ruviks pain over his sister lauras death though none of them have any value outside stem if ruvik managed to get freddy into stem i dont see any way freddy would be able to survive that so long as ruvik could maintain his hold on freddy
avatar
nathan1098
Noob Member
Noob Member

Age : 19
Posts : 3
Join Date : 2017-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

Post by Beyonder on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:05 am

nathan1098 wrote:well one thing i did mention before was that stem allows ruvik to be the main host and if the fight is taking place in the dreamscape it would be in stem most likely because ruviks brain is constantly hooked up to stem so if freddy where to enter the mind of ruvik he would be placing himself in stem willingly be placed inside of stem because thats the only part left of ruvik is the part remaining in stem.
But his brain wasn't removed because when i was watching the walkthroughs and other such videos it was said that the "The Administrator" had his brain removed but that his Mind a consciousnesses which can also be exploited since there is Daydreaming which doesn't involve the person to sleep even Freddy is capable of this....

Yes Freddy Krueger is capable of attacking people while they are even daydreaming.....
Daydreaming wrote:Daydreaming is a term which an individual detachment themselves from one's immediate surroundings, during which a person's contact with reality is blurred and partially substituted by a visionary fantasy, especially one of happy,sad,scary,dark, pleasant thoughts, hopes or ambitions, imagined as coming to pass, and experienced while awake.
So in a given "Sense" of the word if Rubvik was to fantasize about something be it his hopes and ambitions it will allow Freddy to manipulate the world around it and if Rubik has a soul Freddy could consume it.

nathan1098 wrote:Which it would then become a power struggle between ruviks control of stem and freddys dreamscape because the doctor jiminez or however you say his name stated  that the way stem works is it conjoins the consciousness of two people then stem becomes a mixture of the two people " a project meant to unite minds, feelings, consciousness, and so on into one, felt and experienced by all those linked to the machine. " that was quoted from a recording found by seb when going through ruviks memories within his mansion explaining what stem exactly does.
Freddy entire mind is sick,disgusting,twisted,dark, and evil infact he was given powers by "Dream Demons" these entities resurrected him to continue his work going which is to install fear and other such emotions into people freddy could also manipulate "Memories" as I stated before and shown in Freddy vs Jason:

He manipulated the very concept of Jason Memory when he was a child.

nathan1098 wrote:also though freddy had superior speed to jason who had athletic speed that still doesnt quite add up to ruviks speed and teleportation as he seen dodged bullets casually as jason has never been fast enough to dodge bullets but he simply had the durability to handle being shot repetitively.
Well it might not be shown in the films but Jason has teleportation abilities as well (Which the game he has that recently came out explains this as Sean S. Cunngingham was helping them with information and other such key things.) but even in a real world Freddy is also capable of getting a physically manifesting of himself within the real world without someone pulling him out as seen in multiple movies as shown he could summon fire at his own will.


nathan1098 wrote:would not place ruviks durability anywhere near jasons however i would say ruvik would differently endure being flung around and manhandled  as hes been shown to be shot multiple times in the head by Sebastian as well as hit with explosives and does not seem to think anything of it and just continues to pursue him across his Manson (i could not find a video showing only his speed so i used the trailer it shows his speed at 0.28 in the video and also displays his teleportation) this was before they entered stem as well which i believe with this speed ruvik if in the real world would blitz freddy fairly quickly because of that speed.
That is some good abilities but Freddy durability seems to be very very complex as shown here as he is taking a beating by Alice the girl with the power to counter him couldn't do much against him at all even within the dream world he was getting a hole inside of his chest and easily healed it within seconds he also displays his teleportation abilities.


nathan1098 wrote:in the real world however if in the dreamscape i can also see ruvik using his intelligence to outsmart freddy leading him to take the fight somewhere where ruvik would have more control because lets not forget in fvj freddy was not wining even in the dream scape until he discovered jasons fear of water and was able to turn him into a boy through this fear however because ruvik does lack fear that would not work against him as well as they both have telekinesis and the ability to force each other into there worlds via ruvik can force freddy into stem as well as freddy can force ruvik into the dream scape.
As you stated fear is concept to help boost freddy as Jason doesn't really fear anything. (FvJ used the water fear so the fight could progress as in Friday the 13th with Tommy Jarvis reviving him he literally marched in the water himself lol.) but freddy could find that fear of Fire for Ruvik since its something he is weakened to and freddy and ruvik have very similar abilities but the physical aspect is much more different than each other since Freddy durability has shown to be like you said far more superior where I agree that Freddy is a not a genius just an insane person which Rubik clearly has the egde in but as a dream demon servant freddy has the years of experience in his powers and being within the concept of dreams and altering it to fit his own pleasures.

nathan1098 wrote:and all ruvik would need is a moment of having freddy in stem and hed be able to see freddys mind and replicate his death over and over via stem until ruvik felt he was weak enough for ruvik to take down without any risks also if it where in the dream scape it would be a power of who could outwill the other for longer because it would of course be a continuous power struggle because of there similar abilities to force each other into there worlds however i think ruvik has the higher willpower to do this in this case because people have escaped freddys world on more than one occasion over ruvik who was able to maintain stem with several minds in there at once for years  ruvik also has sadist-laura-boxhead-and amalgam at his disposal which he could use to hunt freddy or weaken him while he observes stem to see how freddy reacts and it wouldn't necessarily be outside interference because they are all parts of ruviks mind boxhead resembling ruviks secrets Laura being the embodiment of ruviks pain over his sister lauras death though none of them have any value outside stem if ruvik managed to get freddy into stem i dont see any way freddy would be able to survive that so long as ruvik could maintain his hold on freddy
I would disagree on the "willpower" because Freddy even when being "killed" always came back with a plan even within Nightmare on Elmstreet 3 through 5 he had existed only when given outside help from the main character friends to wake them up but since Ruvik has no physical body and just a mind that could generate his fantasies and such which Freddy could also use this against Ruvik since if freddy could deep digger inside Rubik mind he will manipulate Rubik by shapeshifting into his deceased sister using mind games and emotional abuse as freddy done to his victims in the past capable.

12:21 where in this deleted scene Freddy after even being beheaded by the main final girl was still able to affect dreams displaying his supernatural immortality even when he is declared dead.


Even here he overpowers a teenager with powers specially meant to hurt and counter him but even with Willpower he just laughs it off:


Powers for Freddy So far


Freddy within the dream realm he has dream manipulation,shapeshifting,fire manipulation,memory manipulation,Omnipresence (As shown where no matter where the victim is he will know where and appear.),Invulnerability,Teleportation,Fear inducement,Supernatural healing,Invisibility,Telekinesis,Size Manipulation,Soul absorption,Technology manipulation,Illusions,Transmutation (Turned a girl into a roach.),Super sensory.

Freddy within the real world he has Fire summoning,amateur hand to hand combat (Has faced fighters before in physical fights.),Superhuman durability (Survived limb lose and being blasted by explosions.),Super Strength (Toss a teenager without fragile),Telekinesis,Soul absorption,Teleportation via fire,basic human speed,athletic striking speed,athletic striking power, and athletic reaction speed,Possession.

Freddy with 15k souls powers reality manipulation (Low tier of a city range),barrier creation,dream manipulation,shapeshifting,fire manipulation,memory manipulation,Omnipresence (As shown where no matter where the victim is he will know where and appear.),Invulnerability,Teleportation,Fear inducement,Supernatural healing,Invisibility,Telekinesis,Size Manipulation,Soul absorption,Technology manipulation,Illusions,Transmutation (Turned a girl into a roach.),Super sensory,unknown fourth wall break power (He played his own actor.),likely Nigh-Omniscience (He knew almost what everyone was doing and controlled who leaves and comes in within the city barriers.),teleporting people to him or other places,

Freddy strength:
-Gains power and gets stronger the more and longer people remember or fear him making his power within dreams more potent and deadly.
-Souls be it humanoid,demonic, and or animal he will gain power (15k has him be City level threat.)
-Has manipulation of all the dreams and mind environment. (Nightmare,Daydreaming, and even Good dreams are under his manipulation.)
-Keeps most of his supernatural powers in the real world but not all of it.

Freddy Weaknesses:
-Losing every souls,fear, and remembrance from people.
-Forcibly making him enter the real world by physically grabbing him.
-Freddy is arrogant and sadistic.
-The keeper of good dreams with only full potential of their powers. (Alice was not fully practiced but had gotten a hang of her powers but even still Freddy just toyed with her.)

(If there is any other feats just ask.)
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

Post by Beyonder on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:08 am

(Forgot to even state more battle stuff since we never made rules like prep,BFR,rounds,location and other such things to really determine would win in a death battle.)
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyonder (Freddy Krueger) Vs Nathan1098 (Ruvik)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum