when where you most all struck in comics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

when where you most all struck in comics

Post by galactus1967 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am

at first it as when the celestials beat down 2000ft. odin in destroyer armor like he was nothing and Odin fan boys please don`t tell me it was because 9 of them destroyed him Ziran the tester was busting him up on his own.five years later the pre-retcon beyonder went to their now defunct world complex head quaters with the mutant boom boom he was hanging out with and fought probably 12 or more of the main celestials and gave them a beat down without even sweating.Hounerable mention when Owen and all the heros of earth had like a 2 second chance to beat the Beyonder although truth be told owen had like 99% of the power.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: when where you most all struck in comics

Post by Beyonder on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:28 am

Lol they never really had a chance it was beyonder referring to him about changing humanity and stuff but owen ruined it.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how did i know you would say that my friend

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:01 am

the had to make it at least look like they had a slim chance,just like puma with . all the power of the universe.i knew he didn`t have a chance with just the power of a universe he could have had all the power of the multiverse and still got his ass handed to him
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabosha on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:59 am

@galactus1967 wrote:at first it as when the celestials beat down 2000ft. odin in destroyer armor like he was nothing and Odin fan boys please don`t tell me it was because 9 of them destroyed him Ziran the tester was busting him up on his own.five years later the pre-retcon beyonder went to their now defunct world complex head quaters with the mutant boom boom he was hanging out with and fought probably 12 or more of the main celestials and gave them a beat down without even sweating.Hounerable mention when Owen and all the heros of earth had like a 2 second chance to beat the Beyonder although truth be told owen had like 99% of the power.

Funny you mention Thor 300. I was a huge Thor fan at the time. When I started reading the fighting part, thought here we go. When Destroyer cut off a celestials arm, I was like hell yeah, I was a lot younger then. The arm instantly grew back. When Ziran froze Destroyers arm mid swing, that worried me. Disarming Destroyer had me sad inside. His subsequent defeat almost brought tears to my eyes. The celestials really freaked me out in that comic.

You're also correct, the celestial/s toyed with Destroyer, Uni-mind and Thor. How anyone can read that book and say Asgard and Olympus had a good showing is reading comprehension challenged. The panels exquisitely express the helplessness of all three combatants against the celestials.

Another time I was in complete WTF mode was when some 616 cosmics were worried about Adam Warlock possesing the full infinity Gauntlet. Eternity, Love/Hate, The Stranger, Lord Order/Master Chaos, Galactus, Celestial representative, Epoch and a Watcher were there. Adam Warlock attacked them for their "insolence". TLT just waved his hand and fixed it. Iirc even Adam Warlock was suprised TLT had such power.

Or the time Wolverine killed all those Ninjas in the first Wolverine mini series?

Jabosha
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 am

jabosha thanks for posting my friend,i must admit I was kind of sad too when the asgardians in destroyer armour no less where defeated by the celestials so easy.And they kept that a high level for a long time.Those kang twins with the enchanted ax killing exitar,galactus one shotting a mad celestial and giving 4 of them a good fight till they merged(don`t mind that one though,and I know g was amped on 4 planets but he was fighting 4 so don`t have a problem there).But what really wrecked their mystique was the Beyonders killing just about the whole race so easily.also I`m not to thrilled with the fact that they expanded the first universe into the multiverse makes no sense at all to me,these writers have changed their origin in the past too.they use to be a product of eternity basically wishing them into existence.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:10 pm

@galactus1967 wrote:But what really wrecked their mystique was the Beyonders killing just about the whole race so easily.also, I`m not to thrilled with the fact that they expanded the first universe into the multiverse makes no sense at all to me, these writers have changed their origin in the past too.they use to be a product of eternity basically wishing them into existence.
I mean the Beyonders were wielding omnipotence so I wouldn't be shocked they mow downed the celestials but the fact the writers gave them a weakness that was stated to not work...

I wished the being who chained Eternity was the Beyonder or even that one race known as the infinites to be honest.......
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:59 am

I think the infinities are now the great unknown factor in marvel now.as far as i know the have only showed up in the one avengers arc,but it looked as though they dwarfed eternity in power.there was 3 of them that conversed with him in the dimension of manifestations,but who knows there could be thousands or more for all we know.i mean the could be more powerful than the race of beyonders where,then again they may never show up again.also i would like to bring up the celestial scathan the approver,know one in the history of comics is so overated I.M.O yes he blasted the protage from behind when it looked like he was the 3 headed LT.and held him in an energy muzzle while LT destroyed him,but other than that what has he ever done,he dosen`t even exist in earth 616 continuity so he`s not a multiversal being to begin with.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:47 am

@galactus1967 wrote:I think the infinities are now the great unknown factor in marvel now.as far as i know the have only showed up in the one avengers arc,but it looked as though they dwarfed eternity in power.there was 3 of them that conversed with him in the dimension of manifestations,but who knows there could be thousands or more for all we know.i mean the could be more powerful than the race of beyonders where,then again they may never show up again.also i would like to bring up the celestial scathan the approver,know one in the history of comics is so overated I.M.O yes he blasted the protage from behind when it looked like he was the 3 headed LT.and held him in an energy muzzle while LT destroyed him,but other than that what has he ever done,he dosen`t even exist in earth 616 continuity so he`s not a multiversal being to begin with.
Nah they aren't stronger than the Beyonders at all.

Scathan was a outlier celestial for Tom Deflaco comic run for a alt universe guardian of the galaxy.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:18 am

but do you think scathan was or is the most powerful celestial?I always thought one above all(the celestial,Not to be confused with the creator one above all)was the most powerful celestial or even arisheim as one above all could just be considered like a figure head like the queen of england or something(oh and another side note-when galactus fought the 4 mad celestials their leader was eson the searcher hardly a low level celestial, and who decided their where low level celestials did I miss that book or something,hickman even said they where as powerful as their earth 616 counterparts).
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:36 am

The most powerful celestials are the Fulcrum,Taitmut, and One-Above-All but even OAA isnt the strongest he still kinda lacks feats within Marvel.

Yeah the Mad Celestials arc was an awesome read but at the same time if the celestials could have sone that all this time then i dont see how they are capable of even losing with such power.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:57 am

the fulcrum is an ancient cosmic force that the celestials,watchers and the horde serve without question.now help me out if you can guys because it gets confusing here,I have read Fulcrum is a tribute to jack kirby and T.O.A.A a tribute to stan lee.but than i have seen a bio where T.O.A.A can beat the fulcrum easy but the fulcrum is still the 2nd most powerful being.the fulcrum also stated to tiamut that since the dawn of the celesial race he is the first celestial to rise above the purpose he was created for and asked if he would become a companion as he now transended the celestials making tiamut the most powerful celestial.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top