official marvel handbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down

official marvel handbook

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:28 am

i seen in the archive thread where you were talking about the beyonder,and I.M.O you would be hard pressed to find a being who was ever more powerful in comics.i happen to have the first version of these handbooks and you might be suprised to hear that Odin the most powerful god active today,can`t move worlds unaided.Marvel writer not my opinion,like i said I think he can bust 2 or 3 solar systems and i think he could take zeus any day of the week.i think scrier the other possibly kronos represent a higher tier power than skyfathers.Galactus fighting both of them at once before being the lifebringer tanked a 5 or 6 planet attack from scrier who I think can beat odin and zeus at the same time.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: official marvel handbook

Post by Beyonder on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Odin is powerful my friend he beats alot of characters inside and outside of marvel.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:52 am

Like i said and even surtar says he thought odin`s power is beyond belief.i may have underestimated his power but I still don`t think he can wipe out an entire milkyway size galaxy with one shot.over a period of time i think he could do it with multiple blasts.but i think a being like Scrier would beat him in a tough battle and is the next step above odin in the cosmic higherarchy.who I never see in a list of top cosmics by the way,i guess he isn`t well known enough.the Other seems to at least be a peer to him so my boy big G did well against both of them at oncebeing ranked 5th as top villian of all time they have G job far too much.now that he is lifebringer and now a good guy he will be portayed as harder to beat,as we know in comics the could guy takes his lumps but usually winds up winning in the end.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:45 am

Yeah its always the plot logic.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile