Hey Mr.B

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Mr.B

Post by galactus1967 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:55 pm

The new secret Wars kicks off this month,after that a lot of tie ins kick in.One that I am shocked about is Michel Korvac will have a place called Forrest hills on battle world.If you didn`t Know Korvac was like the Beyonder in the late 70`s and could mimic any power(he got most of his power from plugging into Galactus world ship)There is a huge beyonder on the cover of his book in the backround.I could tell you a lot more but your best bet is to go to(Marvel universe on line)just type it in on google my friend.I am a member ,if they don`t let you in let me know and I will give you a lot more info!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Mr.B

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:39 am

I have the marvel apps Surprised and ima google for sure!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Great my friend,Korvack was modified by the Badoon(who Thor drove off the planet in like 1965!).Then escaped into the 20th century,found G`s worldship plugged himself in and became a rival to G himself.He faked his death when fighting the avengers because Galactus seen that someone had stolen power from his ship.Fired the un Korvack faked his death and his family in the future had his power,their is a series about it from like the early 90`s called Korvack quest.Until the power reunites with him,dr.strange`s new student takes him to a reality where his power dosen`t work.They then take him to G`s worldship and he takes the power back.But he got his power back,and he has the ability to even absorb a Beyonder`s power given the chance if he gets close enough!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Korvak was a monster haha.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile