Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:50 am



No
Prep
No Knowledge
Location: Torikoverse
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Taskmaster on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:01 am

Sentry stomps.
avatar
Taskmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 507
Join Date : 2014-11-14
Location : Taskmaster's Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:01 am

By what feats?
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Taskmaster on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:03 am

Superior speed and striking power to Superman or Shazam, more versatility, ripping apart Molecule Man, easily beating Loki, not even trying to beat Thor, etc.
avatar
Taskmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 507
Join Date : 2014-11-14
Location : Taskmaster's Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:12 am

Molecule Man defeat was because he couldn't tell sentry was using Reality warping+molecule manipulation.

Loki isnt serious without the Destroyer armor.
Thor isnt like superman when time and time again in crossovers he was beaten by superman.

Shazam and Sentry are what writers from both companies known as superman wannabes but they are totally different in powers and sort

Shazam once handled spectre a being above galactus and sentry held a hungry galactus at a stand still.
Superman faced darkseid a being above spectre in a few battles and who is estimated to be above galactus.

Both superman and shazam has what it takes
Shazam has the weakness of superman.
Superman and Sentry has the solar energy physiology.
But in IQ superman has it but in combat sentry and shazam has the magic but all 3 have durability but because I don't know Shazams different forms I wont really give him a good Status of power but he has punched at hypersonic speed and like black Adam they both are below him in terms of powers.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:21 am

By what feats?
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Taskmaster on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:30 am

Beyonder wrote:Molecule Man defeat was because he couldn't tell sentry was using Reality warping+molecule manipulation.

Loki isnt serious without the Destroyer armor.
Thor isnt like superman when time and time again in crossovers he was beaten by superman.

Shazam and Sentry are what writers from both companies known as superman wannabes but they are totally different in powers and sort

Shazam once handled spectre a being above galactus and sentry held a hungry galactus at a stand still.
Superman faced darkseid a being above spectre in a few battles and who is estimated to be above galactus.

Both superman and shazam has what it takes
Shazam has the weakness of superman.
Superman and Sentry has the solar energy physiology.
But in IQ superman has it but in combat sentry and shazam has the magic but all 3 have durability but because I don't know Shazams different forms I wont really give him a good Status of power but he has punched at hypersonic speed and like black Adam they both are below him in terms of powers.



You have no scale of Sentry do you?
avatar
Taskmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 507
Join Date : 2014-11-14
Location : Taskmaster's Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:32 am

If you are such a sentry expert tell me all his on screen panel feats.....
Void and Death Seed versions included.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Taskmaster on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:40 am

Read through this and this:
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-the-sentry-vs-goku-voting-open-1523772/
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-sentry-sophia89-vs-silver-surfer-lvenger-votin-1575304/
avatar
Taskmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 507
Join Date : 2014-11-14
Location : Taskmaster's Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:53 am

Thor cant beat superman.....any crossovers proves this......
Superman/Shazam faced beings higher than Dr. Strange, the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, Black Bolt and the Inhumans and Namor

I know when Sentry ripped Ares.
I know sentry moved a dead Celestial.

But what does he really have that can beat a beings he is similarly alike.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:53 am

Taskmaster wrote:Read through this and this:
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-the-sentry-vs-goku-voting-open-1523772/
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-sentry-sophia89-vs-silver-surfer-lvenger-votin-1575304/
Ew....comicvine....
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Taskmaster on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:55 am

Beyonder wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:Read through this and this:
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-the-sentry-vs-goku-voting-open-1523772/
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-sentry-sophia89-vs-silver-surfer-lvenger-votin-1575304/
Ew....comicvine....
Oh, because you don't like the site you ddon't like any of the useres who debate character vs character in a respectable manner?
avatar
Taskmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 507
Join Date : 2014-11-14
Location : Taskmaster's Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:00 am

They aren't respectful.....theirs always a insult and a fight nothing can. Be solved with them that's why I created FBO.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Taskmaster on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:04 am

Now you're displaying bias against the site. Not every user is like that.
Both of those links give Sentry's feats.
avatar
Taskmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 507
Join Date : 2014-11-14
Location : Taskmaster's Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:09 am

Taskmaster wrote:Now you're displaying bias against the site. Not every user is like that.
Both of those links give Sentry's feats.
Again....thats Comicvine and this is FBO we dont take from other forums we can search scans and such from google but we do not take what other people say thats why we are original.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Taskmaster on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:15 am

Beyonder wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:Now you're displaying bias against the site. Not every user is like that.
Both of those links give Sentry's feats.
Again....thats Comicvine and this is FBO we dont take from other forums we can search scans and such from google but we do not take what other people say thats why we are original.
I'm not going to read through Sentry comics to find the feats, scan them, put them online, and then put them on here. I'm not gonna take the time to open all the images in different tabs so I can put them on here.
avatar
Taskmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 507
Join Date : 2014-11-14
Location : Taskmaster's Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:22 am

Molecule Man wrote:
Beyonder wrote:Thor cant beat superman.....any crossovers proves this......
Superman/Shazam faced beings higher than Dr. Strange, the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, Black Bolt and the Inhumans and Namor

I know when Sentry ripped Ares.
I know sentry moved a dead Celestial.

But what does he really have that can beat a beings he is similarly alike.

Crossovers prove nothing. If you count crossovers Batman beats Hulk with punches and kicks and Venom beats Superman.

Void fought them all at once, not at different times. And he did it like it was nothing.

Sentry has better and more powers than both Superman and Shazam. And if we're using current Sentry no one here can hurt him as they can't attack his soul.

And remember when you were saying Sentry could beat Odin? Why are you now saying he'd lose to Superman?
Superman>Odin
Sentry>Odin
Plus like I stated the more Odin fights the more he gets drained both sentry and superman has solar energy absorption keeping them fully comprehend in battle with durability and stamina.

And how does sentry have more powers than shazam and superman??? They all have the basic principles and concepts in powers but they overlap each other in stats.

Speed:
Superman>Sentry>Shazam
Strength
Superman>Shazam>Sentry
Durability:
Superman=Sentry=Shazam
Intelligence:
Superman>Sentry>>Shazam

In terms of power I would say Sentry has low reality warping/molecule manipulation.

Superman has his little nuke sun explosion power.
Shazam has his magical based thunder bolts.

But all of them have
Supernatural strength,speed,durability,endurance, and stamina but again it varies so ima look for a good but not overpowered shazam incarnation.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Taskmaster on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:23 am

"Superman>Odin"

So, Superman is a skyfather+ now?
avatar
Taskmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 507
Join Date : 2014-11-14
Location : Taskmaster's Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Beyonder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:24 am

Taskmaster wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:Now you're displaying bias against the site. Not every user is like that.
Both of those links give Sentry's feats.
Again....thats Comicvine and this is FBO we dont take from other forums we can search scans and such from google but we do not take what other people say thats why we are original.
I'm not going to read through Sentry comics to find the feats, scan them, put them online, and then put them on here. I'm not gonna take the time to open all the images in different tabs so I can put them on here.
I do that every debate I get into....and plus I said use google for your research.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5453
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Superman Vs Sentry Vs Shazam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum