Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:00 pm

avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:55 pm

@Beyonder wrote:

Well it look like goku is fighting a animal being?
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join Date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:39 am

Molecule Man wrote:Goku wins
No even close....


Toriko has high level characters.
Toriko planet is 2x Earths size or even 3x.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:14 pm


100 G isnt the same as DBZ 100 Gravity.

Goku isn't FTL he isnt getting passed a being like Bambina he has Speed/DC on his side.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:35 am

Hmm you have inspired me to look more into toriko, some one recommended me it but haven't gotten to it.

He's ftl with teleportation definitely, I know people have power scaled or what ever to show his ftl in speed. Whis has shown to be ftl so dbz has ftl characters. He should be ftl at times, his fight with beerus doesn't appear to be ftl though, so I'm not sure with battle speed they use their ftl much or not.

avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 271
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Molecule Man wrote:
@Beyonder wrote:
100 G isnt the same as DBZ 100 Gravity.

Goku isn't FTL he isnt getting passed a being like Bambina he has Speed/DC on his side.

Yes it is.

Goku is definitely FTL and has been for quite a while. Goku also has better DC. Remember, in DBZ they can control their ki to cause less of an explosion but still do more damage than of they had a huge explosion. An example is Piccolo's special beam cannon, which was more powerful than Goku's kamehameha even though it was smaller.
Scans of Goku FTL?
Scans of Goku's Higher DC?
Wow wont mean anything to Bambina
He leaped in space and rested on a Milky way stardust!

Here Bambina showed TRUE Physical feats of lifting a MOUNTAIN 4x Bigger than he is within little effort.


Here is Bambina showing his true Power.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:56 pm

@Sacred Ancestor wrote:Hmm you have inspired me to look more into toriko, some one recommended me it but haven't gotten to it.

He's ftl with teleportation definitely, I know people have power scaled or what ever to show his ftl in speed. Whis has shown to be ftl so dbz has ftl characters. He should be ftl at times, his fight with beerus doesn't appear to be ftl though, so I'm not sure with battle speed they use their ftl much or not.

Whis staff isn't FTL either as it took minute for them to show to both King Kai world and Earth and Beerus isn't near the level of FTL in away way neither is Goku and they aren't Light Speed either.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:02 am

@Beyonder wrote:
@Sacred Ancestor wrote:Hmm you have inspired me to look more into toriko, some one recommended me it but haven't gotten to it.

He's ftl with teleportation definitely, I know people have power scaled or what ever to show his ftl in speed. Whis has shown to be ftl so dbz has ftl characters. He should be ftl at times, his fight with beerus doesn't appear to be ftl though, so I'm not sure with battle speed they use their ftl much or not.

Whis staff isn't FTL either as it took minute for them to show to both King Kai world and Earth and Beerus isn't near the level of FTL in away way neither is Goku and they aren't Light Speed either.
Hmm gonna have to go with your assessment as it lines up even with official game names with them being called "super sonic warriors".
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 271
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:20 am

If he was ftl as a kid then why did it take him so long to do snake's way to king kai's planet in the saiyan saga?
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 271
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:57 am

Or he was never FTL lol.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:27 am

You haven't shown me proof you just proved my point that he isn't FTL.
Every fan would say it because they don't know how to debate

Naruto has shown his feats and author sources proves this also in datebooks where its listed multiple times that he has faced and dodged Light Speed and FTL Attacks and no one takes the datatbooks seriously that isnt my fault.

Ima true fan because I don't over hype and or wank the series.
Bambina showed FAR more impressive feats and the scans I showed you are from Viz Scan.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:50 am

1. Did the databook state directly he can and if he has show me the databook proof because I remember reading it stating it was a BOASTING taunt and the scans you showed isnt FTL speed for goku like you stated its inconsistent meaning its not accurate meaning it isnt true.

2. Beerus destroyed the realm or did you make a claim? Because if its not shown its not worth a argument because as I read HE could have and not WOULD have but again that's just another claim we yet to show as Whis stated he is Solar system level meaning nothing as its a character statement.

3. Saying he beats Bambina a guy WITH massive amounts of better feats is funny I showed you his actual speed,Range,DC, and his most notable Viz Scan translations as Goku doesn't win easily show me Goku doing ANYTHING near Bambina feats because if you cant the Feats wins for Bambina.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:43 pm

1. ._. That's what was stated a "Taunt Boast" as a fan asked if he could and Akira commented stating it was a Hyperbole.

2. And in other databooks of multiple beings of multiple series have the same claimed comments by their creators and they are either above and lower Beerus because since in DBZ soooooo many statements are taken seriously it's not debatable to say DBZ and its creator is Inconsistent with the entire series itself he cant make up his mind during the GT era "Should it be canon or not?" And he stated "No" but if he is just taking the route of the whole PAN logic and the baby being a Girl I already proved my point that DBZ is absolute absurdity with the logic and the details of the series as he stated Vegito was the strongest being on the series.....but wait SSJ 3 Broly info card for Raging Blast the strongest form in existence now you got Beerus/Whis being the strongest......the contradictions within the series is Huge to many Plot Holes and missing logic.

3. That's cute Bambina is vastly above Beerus who can destroy regular planets also as Bambina wasn't using half the power he shown he was literally MONKEYING around with Toriko and his friends as he can toss mountains like in the scan like mere toys where no one in DBZ shown any feats as the literal Mountains travel the ENTIRE world which is 2x Bigger than DBZ or any regular earth for entire WEEK and it's turned to a pebble show me goku doing anything like that because all Bambina needs to do is eat food to gain more power the continent he busted with a single Punch could be confirmed bigger than earth of DBZ/King Kais Planet combined he lived on that 0% Oxygen mountain with 100x Gravity for Years he is vastly stronger,faster, and straight forward better than DBZ characters.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:48 pm

1. Thumbs Up

2. Akira designed Vegeta/Broly SS3 forms and the info cards given in the game.

3. Not really.....Goku 100 G isnt like Bambina 100 G has seen Bambina done feats goku hasn't under the same amount of training and the Mountain he was on had 0 Oxygen meaning he can do feats above DBZ Characters have ever shown the Planet is 2x or 3x Bigger than Earth in DBZ highly more Bigger and Weighs more and i know for a fact it has more Density than King Kai planet and weighs more if you seen the scan i posted you can notice the Mass and the area of the damage he can cause very easily and noe imagine that he Hits the earth in DBZ and it's a instant Destruction as he can survive in space something only a few dbz characters can do only proving he has vastly stronger than any foe goku will ever face in a death battle

Bambina has busted a Continent that is bigger than King Kais Planet/Moon/ and Possibly EARTH.
Bambina has trained on 100G/0 Oxygen for years
Bambina has leaped into space and slept on a Milky Way Dust bed.
Bambina tail hit in his such speeds/power IT sliced the too of the mountain of 100G Gravity and it broke a small meteorite/satellite all in 1 swing.

Speed:
Bambina>Goku

Strength:
Bambina>Goku

Striking Power/Speed:
Bambina>Goku

Unless you can find anything that place Goku highly above a being like Bambina.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:16 am

2. Alright if you say so.

3. Goku can't bust though or destroy 10 planets without hitting the actual core of the planets as confirmed in the new movie where they HAVE TO hit the planet core to cause its destruction and also how do you know 100 G is the same? I mean different verses different scientific research and evidence and also no Beerus and Goku fought near the atmosphere lol and also a Single punch from Bambina would end a planet on DBZ specially earth also Goku has 0 FTL feats and Bambina does lol Instant movement? Instant Transmission isnt speed and speed,power, and durability goes to Bambina actually show me feats similar from what Bambina did close to what Goku has ever done ill wait because the feats Bambina showed curb stomps anything Goku has shown.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5490
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bambina (Toriko) Vs Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum