Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:58 am

[img][/img]

In Battle of Insane Guys with powers.
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:42 am

Molecule Man wrote:Spiderman villains easily

Yup now i bet Creepypastas become into pile of random mess while spiderman villains are drinking.
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Beyonder on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Villains rape......this.....
wouldn't be shocked if this happened because now its a spiderman thread.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:42 am

@Beyonder wrote:Villains rape......this.....
wouldn't be shocked if this happened because now its a spiderman thread.

Yup
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Beyonder on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:10 am

Spider-Man watches as the Creepypastas get thrashed like children.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:01 am

@Beyonder wrote:Spider-Man watches as the Creepypastas get thrashed like children.

Yup but at least his villains do something else besides try to fight him.
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Beyonder on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:59 pm

True and besides Creepypasta is now just fanfic.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:24 am

@Beyonder wrote:True and besides Creepypasta is now just fanfic.

True like junk try to be scary but it ain't scary at all.
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Beyonder on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 am

Pretty much the originals had good concept but now its just girly and very stupid.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:35 am

@Beyonder wrote:Pretty much the originals had good concept but now its just girly and very stupid.

Yup like stupid mlp fim creepypastas
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Omega Plot Device on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:08 am

Can you list the members of each team?
avatar
Omega Plot Device
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-02-08
Location : The Endless Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 am

@Omega Plot Device wrote:Can you list the members of each team?

All of them
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Omega Plot Device on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:26 am

@newsuperdannyzx wrote:
@Omega Plot Device wrote:Can you list the members of each team?

All of them
Well then...
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Morning_Coffee
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Alternate_Universe:_Collapse
avatar
Omega Plot Device
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-02-08
Location : The Endless Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:35 am

@Omega Plot Device wrote:
@newsuperdannyzx wrote:
@Omega Plot Device wrote:Can you list the members of each team?

All of them
Well then...
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Morning_Coffee
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Alternate_Universe:_Collapse

Yeah until the godly villains of marvel fight them
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Omega Plot Device on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 am

@newsuperdannyzx wrote:
@Omega Plot Device wrote:
@newsuperdannyzx wrote:
@Omega Plot Device wrote:Can you list the members of each team?

All of them
Well then...
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Morning_Coffee
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Alternate_Universe:_Collapse

Yeah until the godly villains of marvel fight them
I don't recall any Spiderman villains tearing apart universes.
avatar
Omega Plot Device
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-02-08
Location : The Endless Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:25 am

@Omega Plot Device wrote:
@newsuperdannyzx wrote:
@Omega Plot Device wrote:
@newsuperdannyzx wrote:
@Omega Plot Device wrote:Can you list the members of each team?

All of them
Well then...
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Morning_Coffee
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Alternate_Universe:_Collapse

Yeah until the godly villains of marvel fight them
I don't recall any Spiderman villains tearing apart universes.

Well alright let just get lost episodes and video game creepypastas.
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Omega Plot Device on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:09 am

@newsuperdannyzx wrote:Well alright let just get lost episodes and video game creepypastas.
Lost Episode creepypastas typically involve a psychopath murderer making a screwed up episode and sometimes murdering the production crew.
Video Game creepypastas usually have some freaky character stuck within the programming of a game that if you play long enough, it will drive you insane.
So basically, team 2 is now just a bunch of lunatics with weapons and disturbing video game entities. Team 1 wins.
avatar
Omega Plot Device
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-02-08
Location : The Endless Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:48 am

@Omega Plot Device wrote:
@newsuperdannyzx wrote:Well alright let just get lost episodes and video game creepypastas.
Lost Episode creepypastas typically involve a psychopath murderer making a screwed up episode and sometimes murdering the production crew.
Video Game creepypastas usually have some freaky character stuck within the programming of a game that if you play long enough, it will drive you insane.
So basically, team 2 is now just a bunch of lunatics with weapons and disturbing video game entities. Team 1 wins.

Yup i imagined how Carnage reaction to Sonic.exe.
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Beyonder on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:11 pm

The Fanfic is now getting retarded the
"I conquered God."
Zalgo is the only known being I remember being of low God-Like levels BUT was never Universal or even planet level.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:00 am

@Beyonder wrote:The Fanfic is now getting retarded the
"I conquered God."
Zalgo is the only known being I remember being of low God-Like levels BUT was never Universal or even planet level.

True i bet even Venom can beat him up.
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Beyonder on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Pretty much Venom or Carnage rapes.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:07 am

@Beyonder wrote:Pretty much Venom or Carnage rapes.

Yup then eats him
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Beyonder on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:19 am

And being more powerful lol.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 20
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:28 am

@Beyonder wrote:And being more powerful lol.

LOL i wonder how spiderman villains reaction to my little pony creepypastas.
avatar
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 993
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman Villains Vs Creepypastas

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum