Gay and Lesbian Marriage Officially Legalized

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gay and Lesbian Marriage Officially Legalized

Post by Beyonder on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Well America made history where the Supreme Court Judges all agreed that Gays and Lesbians are now having the right to be married in all 50 states! This is basically a historical event for us as for years we kept such concepts separated but now we have accepted them for who they are religiously or mentally congrats to all those who will now live a happy life!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gays getting married

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:35 am

I am not against gay`s,or races or anyone.I don`t want to beat up someone because they are gay.And I hate to sound this way,but if it was my my 8 year old son.He is going to say daddy,why are those two men holding hands.How do you explain it?Thats my only problem,but as far as what two adults do behind doors I could care less.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gay and Lesbian Marriage Officially Legalized

Post by Beyonder on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:41 am

galactus1967 wrote:I am not against gay`s,or races or anyone.I don`t want to beat up someone because they are gay.And I hate to sound this way,but if it was my my 8 year old son.He is going to say daddy,why are those two men holding hands.How do you explain it?Thats my only problem,but as far as what two adults do behind doors I could care less.
I can literally feel you on that and my God Brother is openly Gay and gets picked on if I was living back in my birth state ill start beating people left and right to protect him.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:18 am

i have a gay freind who gets picked on like that,but guess what a guy comes up to him in a bar.And says get the hell out we don`t want you here.My friend knocked in into next tuesday,Don`t think someone can`t fight just because they are gay!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:26 am

Well my God Brother is way younger than I am and he isnt really much of a fighter.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:45 am

I understand Bro,all I can say is try to get a buddy to look out for him.Althought in 2015 you wouldn`t think this would still be an issue!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:02 pm

Doesn't affect me much, no one in my family and none of my friends I know of were gay. I have had friends who got picked on(one for having been rich and having too nice of clothes but not aware of the value of them) that I have stuck up for. If you stand out and can't defend yourself others will capitalize on it regardless.

As for gay people in general yea its annoying to see to guys or transgender doing anything.....but hey don't forget two born female girls! LMAO! Don't think anyone has everything against that unless they are butt ugly. I'm hopeful we get to see more of that out of the deal!Twisted Evil
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Sacred Ancestor wrote:Doesn't affect me much, no one in my family and none of my friends I know of were gay. I have had friends who got picked on(one for having been rich and having too nice of clothes but not aware of the value of them) that I have stuck up for. If you stand out and can't defend yourself others will capitalize on it regardless.

As for gay people in general yea its annoying to see to guys or transgender doing anything.....but hey don't forget two born female girls! LMAO! Don't think anyone has everything against that unless they are butt ugly. I'm hopeful we get to see more of that out of the deal!Twisted Evil
Ah! i see your point!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top