Does anyone else think that John Hickman!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone else think that John Hickman!

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:54 am

Skrewed up the whole cosmic order so far,the Beyonders are gone.But before they went they made the Celestials look like punks(notice none of the top Celestials was killed!).But thanks Mr.Hickman for ruining the Cosmics,any opinions on this!?
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else think that John Hickman!

Post by Beyonder on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:06 am

I have no comment......because the bomb failed......but the beyonders died?......yeah ok......and now he is Omnipotent? but not Omniscient?......
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:09 am

I have no Idea if it is true,there must be some Beyonders left,if they survived the grand explosion.Istill think we will see the original Beyonder at some point.As far as how powerful he is now I have no idea.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:25 pm

galactus1967 wrote:I have no Idea if it is true,there must be some Beyonders left,if they survived the grand explosion.Istill think we will see the original Beyonder at some point.As far as how powerful he is now I have no idea.
Heard that hickman doesnt like to hear Pre-Retcon Beyonder being "Omnipotent" so he isnt going to be like his original power set he probably going to make it look Beyonder is......
A. A Beyonder
B. A Child of some sort
c. Cosmic cube again
:^/ but problems is
1. Beyonders cant travel time but beyonder can.
2. If he is a child his power would surpass anyone on battleworld.
3. If he is still a cosmic cube then Molecule Man would have to be one as well but MM was a bomb so thats a stupid background for both.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 am

Beyonder wrote:
galactus1967 wrote:I have no Idea if it is true,there must be some Beyonders left,if they survived the grand explosion.Istill think we will see the original Beyonder at some point.As far as how powerful he is now I have no idea.
Heard that hickman doesnt like to hear Pre-Retcon Beyonder being "Omnipotent" so he isnt going to be like his original power set he probably going to make it look Beyonder is......
A. A Beyonder
B. A Child of some sort
c. Cosmic cube again
:^/  but problems is
3. If he is still a cosmic cube then Molecule Man would have to be one as well but MM was a bomb so thats a stupid background for both.

Meh the arc doesn't make much sense. If they can't time travel that should be one way they would be destroyed if they attack an entity like Living Tribunal who could attack at all times they existed at once.

Writer's egos are a pain, Beyonder was as close to all powerful as any character has gotten in fiction.
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:55 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
A. A Beyonder
B. A Child of some sort
c. Cosmic cube again
:^/  but problems is

Meh the arc doesn't make much sense. If they can't time travel that should be one way they would be destroyed if they attack an entity like Living Tribunal who could attack at all times they existed at once.

Writer's egos are a pain, Beyonder was as close to all powerful as any character has gotten in fiction.
Jim Starlin stated TOAA was the apparent Creator lol
Earth-616 Omnipotent Beyonder he literally only called Beyonder OMNIPOTENT in the databooks and another source proves he is with TOAA.

Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top