Post by Beyonder on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Legend Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan Fired From WWE

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:05 am

Again!How many times is that now?By the way Hogan has been out so long he won the w.w.f title when I was like 16.A friend and I and his little brother went to meet him at a local toy store.But every isle was full,there was like 1000 people ahead of us and he was only going to be there like another hour.So my friend watches one of the girls that works there,she dialed 9 and talked on the lowed speakers.So my Friend gets an idea,he picks up the phone and dials 9 and says(Sgt. Slaughter and jimmy Snuka have just arrived out front in a limo)Many people get out of line and run to the front of the store.And we actually advance 2 isles,still Hogan left before we could meet him.He did walk by us about 10 ft. away,and the man was huge back in the day.I know he took gear but damn he was like a walking tree trunk,anyway thought you guys might get a kick out of this story!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:32 am

And don`t know if many people know this but Hogan has lost 2.5 to 3 inches from all the abuse and surgeries he`s had the list is long.(I remember him being at least an inch taller than hillbilly Jim,now jim has an inch or more on him.If it was 1979 Hogan would be very noticably taller than the Rock.Oh and by the way,when i said dialed 9 on the phone.It did not mean press #9 it meant dial the big circle called a rotary phone for you young guys out there,I am talking 1984 we had pong and maybe asteroids,and space invaders.And no cable or smart phones or cell phones.I still don`t have a smart phone,thats why I haven`t posted in so long.I get a free cell phone from work so why add another bill if I have an artifact PC at home.Sorry for rambling but my buddy has the best entertainment site on the net!MR.B take a bow!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:48 am

Wow you are very informational half of that I didn't know I'm a modern watcher (Like when he was in N.W.O) and hearing this stuff makes me kinda upset Sad Cant believe he would say such things about my half race just because his daughter likes black men......and also *Takes a bow* lol thanks Big G.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:03 am

Beyonder I may have not said this in the right way,Hogan didn`t call him hillbilly jim that was the gimmick wwf(now wwe)gave him.I hope I didn`t give you the wrong impression?I don`t know if hulk is a racist,if he is I want nothing more to do with him!You may have heard stuff I didn`t.But in this day and age,nothing would shock me with these so called stars
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:05 am

Yeah they have him recorded stating such words.

Last edited by Beyonder on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:11 am

He has some kind of a sex tape too,so it seems my old hero is an immoral racist pease of you no what.And in fact the way he was spreading tanning lotion on his no talent daughter was disgusting!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:10 pm

U_U the faith from his fans are gone.....
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:54 am

I dunno seems like to me he got hit with alot of this really quickly. Some one seems to have been gunning for him and succeeded. We don't really know the circumstances of any of this and it's not in context. Hogan has worked with all races and creeds and been a very positive force through out his life time. These instances don't change that and don't over shadow what he did. He deserves to be in the hall of fame for what he did in his career, these are things that had nothing to do with it outside his career. Still a hulk fan and would be in awe seeing him out in real world, he deserves that respect.

Normally I'm against those that take enhancing drugs for any reason but during his time the science about it wasn't all there and he didn't involve himself in sports breaking records cheating through athletic performance like baseball football, etc.

So over all this stuff does nothing to my thoughts of the man. My prayers go out to him.
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:04 am

I can see why you posted that because i mean i got a few points to give of how and why this came out.

Point 1#

WWE could be trying to get rid of Hulk Hogan over some decade old argument they have i mean Hulk never actually saw EYE 2 EYE with the company at all with a few decisions.

Point 2#

It could be fake? audio changing and etc and Hulk is accepting it because the audio sounds like him making it hard for people to believe him.

Point 3#

Its all for popularity and he is going to come back because of the fans.

Conclusion:

WWE board of directors are some evil MOFOS to do this to a legend within the company.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Teal on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:35 pm

my 2 cents:

Being fired is one thing, if they want to distance themselves from the bad publicity that's a business decision. I don't agree with scrubbing him out of the hall of fame and all that though, saying "naughty words" doesn't really take away his decades of contribution to the sport.

Also I'm usually against punishing people for what they say in their private lives, but that's more of a personal opinion.

Overall I think they just wanted a way of dropping him from his contract. In example -- if The Rock in the peak of his career was in a similar situation, I doubt they would have erased him from the books like this. You got this old guy that appears sporadically as a fan service, I think WWE just had the right opportunity to drop him. That's business though, his current value wasn't worth the bad press is all.
Mister Teal
Settled Member
Settled Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:17 am

Still cant believe this was in his HOME when he was what? in his house doing what again? the freedom of speech? how low of them to just boot his contract and i mean he has TNA.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum