Top things that gets users on forums annoyed and angry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top things that gets users on forums annoyed and angry

Post by Beyonder on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:16 pm

Rude Staff

Now no one is perfect in general personality but for a fact Users tend to hate Rude users who talk to them in a way that makes them feel like a Child or feel that they are slow because they asked a simple question.

Ignorant Users

Yup all users hate members who are just full of themself no one likes a person who is over cocky or quick with the typing remarks.

Trolls

Trolls on a forum board is worst than a ignorant user because they are so hard to get rid of.

Lazy Staff

Users like myself hate those lazy staff users who are point blank douches to users they would rather care for themselves then the forum and users they would rarely support anything and will 9/10 deny any request you give.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top things that gets users on forums annoyed and angry

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:50 am

Beyonder,I might have to put myself in this lazy staff group.I procrastonate too much when I should be spreading the word about your web site.And I am not brown nosing(you have more options and statistics than any site on the net!)and I love stats,I`m sure a lot of others do to.I`ve had some health problems(you young guys do everything in moderation,don`t be a diabetic like I am now)My love for comics is what keeps me coming back.And this is the best plat fourum for that.I no longer call it a comic site.It is an entertainment site,it is on the next level!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:56 am

@galactus1967 wrote:Beyonder,I might have to put myself in this lazy staff group.I procrastonate too much when I should be spreading the word about your web site.And I am not brown nosing(you have more options and statistics than any site on the net!)and I love stats,I`m sure a lot of others do to.I`ve had some health problems(you young guys do everything in moderation,don`t be a diabetic like I am now)My love for comics is what keeps me coming back.And this is the best plat fourum for that.I no longer call it a comic site.It is an entertainment site,it is on the next level!
I'm happy to have a friend/staff member like you because unlike others you keep it real and you know first hand experience online and off and so you would relate to the older future members Very Happy.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top