Vegito Vs Gogeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Power scaling and calculations are allowed.
Location takes place within the Ben 10 Universe
Guides from Akira cant be used therefore the reason for Powerscaling and calculations

(Be friendly and don't be offended when someone else disagrees with your comment.)

Round 1: Canon Vegito Vs Gogeta (Based form only)
Round 2: Canon Vegito Vs GT Gogeta (Super Saiyan Forms only)
Round 3: DBH SSJ Vegito Vs GT SSJ Gogeta
Round 4: Super Saiyan 3 Vegito (DBH) Vs GT SSJ 4 Gogeta
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:05 pm

avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by 345rv5 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:15 am

Beyonder wrote:
Power scaling and calculations are allowed.
Location takes place within the Ben 10 Universe
Guides from Akira cant be used therefore the reason for Powerscaling and calculations

(Be friendly and don't be offended when someone else disagrees with your comment.)

Round 1: Canon Vegito Vs Gogeta (Based form only)
Round 2: Canon Vegito Vs GT Gogeta (Super Saiyan Forms only)
Round 3: DBH SSJ Vegito Vs GT SSJ Gogeta
Round 4: Super Saiyan 3 Vegito (DBH) Vs GT SSJ 4 Gogeta

Tough one, how does one even do this fight without powerscaling really ?Both really lack featsd when you think about it, though they're shown to be no different in power
avatar
345rv5
New Member
New Member

Posts : 39
Join Date : 2015-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:38 am

345rv5 wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
Power scaling and calculations are allowed.
Location takes place within the Ben 10 Universe
Guides from Akira cant be used therefore the reason for Powerscaling and calculations

(Be friendly and don't be offended when someone else disagrees with your comment.)

Round 1: Canon Vegito Vs Gogeta (Based form only)
Round 2: Canon Vegito Vs GT Gogeta (Super Saiyan Forms only)
Round 3: DBH SSJ Vegito Vs GT SSJ Gogeta
Round 4: Super Saiyan 3 Vegito (DBH) Vs GT SSJ 4 Gogeta

Tough one, how does one even do this fight without powerscaling really ?Both really lack featsd when you think about it, though they're shown to be no different in power
That's why I allowed and plus Vegito could have killed Buuhan without trying since in the anime they made him going Super Saiyan which he didn't need since the manga says other wise if I remember so a based Vegito is stronger than a Buuhan imagine a Super Saiyan against a Gogeta.....since we are going to be doing the whole Powerscaling since its allowed.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by 345rv5 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 am

Beyonder wrote:
345rv5 wrote:
Beyonder wrote:
Power scaling and calculations are allowed.
Location takes place within the Ben 10 Universe
Guides from Akira cant be used therefore the reason for Powerscaling and calculations

(Be friendly and don't be offended when someone else disagrees with your comment.)

Round 1: Canon Vegito Vs Gogeta (Based form only)
Round 2: Canon Vegito Vs GT Gogeta (Super Saiyan Forms only)
Round 3: DBH SSJ Vegito Vs GT SSJ Gogeta
Round 4: Super Saiyan 3 Vegito (DBH) Vs GT SSJ 4 Gogeta

Tough one, how does one even do this fight without powerscaling really ?Both really lack featsd when you think about it, though they're shown to be no different in power
That's why I allowed and plus Vegito could have killed Buuhan without trying since in the anime they made him going Super Saiyan which he didn't need since the manga says other wise if I remember so a based Vegito is stronger than a Buuhan imagine a Super Saiyan against a Gogeta.....since we are going to be doing the whole Powerscaling since its allowed.


Gogeta is non canon though, Goku and Vegeta never actually fused narutally, they only fused via Porata. However this is where things get hairy.There was never an established difference in power between Porata increase and Natural fusion, so i'll have to do some considerable powerscaling to see which is stronger.

So we got to remeber Fusion reborn takes place around the timeline Mid Buu Saga. Goku and Vgeta are still dead and likely didn't get a major zenkai boost being revived as they did in the Kid Buu arc. It's established that Both Goku and Vegeta in SSJ2 are 10 times stronger than Super Prefect Cell and on par with Fat Buu. Given Goku struggled against Fat Jameaba but crubstomped Fat Jameba in SSJ3 silamir to Fat Buu. It's safe to say that Janemba is as strong as Fat Buu.

If Cell's power level is 400 Trillion ( Given he's much stronger than Fireza), then Goku and Vegeta are 4 Qaudrillion each as well as Fat Buu. If we mupilty each power level by each, we get 16 Quntillion for Base Gogeta.

Given Super Buu is 4000 times stronger than Fat Buu ( Given it helded it's own against SSJ 3 Gotenks), it's power level would be around 16 Quntillion as well, making base Gogeta=Super Buu level. Muplty that by 50X with Super Sayain and Gogeta in Fusion reborn would be 800 Quntillion

To put that in context that means Super Gogeta (Fusion Reborn)= Mystic Gohan (50% power)Kid Buu(Holding back by 5%) Full power SSJ3 Goku

Note Buuhan is 400 times stronger than Kid Buu. Super Buu mind you is on par with Gonteks SSJ3, muplty that power by fusion and you get 320 Sextillion. Base Vegito alone was 10 times stronger than Buuhan and with Super Saiyan outclassed Buuhan by 500 times.


Round 1: Canon Vegito Vs Gogeta (Based form only)

Gogeta base power level:16 Quntillion
Vegito base power level: 3.2 Septillion

Difference in power:200,000 times.

Winner:Vegitio via massive curbstomp

Round 2: Canon Vegito Vs GT Gogeta (Super Saiyan Forms only)

Gogeta's SSJ power level :800 Quntillion
Vegito's SSJ power level: 160 Speiltion


Difference in power:200,000 times.

Winner:Vegitio via massive curbstomp

Round 3: DBH SSJ Vegito Vs GT SSJ Gogeta

What's the difference between DBH and canon SSJ Vegito aside from SSJ2 ?


SSJ Gogeta( GT/Baby Saga):1.6 Septillion
Vegito's SSJ power level: 160 Sepiltion
SSJ Gogeta(GT/Shadow Dragon Saga)160 Speiltion

Winner:Tie Shadow Dragon Saga, curbstomp before then with Vegito winning

Round 4: Super Saiyan 3 Vegito (DBH) Vs GT SSJ 4 Gogeta[/quote]

Vegito's SSJ 3power level: 1.28 Octillion
SSJ4 Gogeta:12.8 Octillion

Winner:SSJ 4 Gogeta
avatar
345rv5
New Member
New Member

Posts : 39
Join Date : 2015-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Dragon Ball Heroes the level of powers between characters are shown
Whis >>>>>>>>>Beerus >>>>>>>>> SSG/SSGSS Goku >>>>Vegito (All forms) >>>>> Broly (SS3/4 he casually stomped 2 SSJ3s and 2 SSJ4s while also in his legendary form 1 shotted the main villians without effort)=Gogeta (Barely beaten a Majin Jamenba) >>>SSJ 4 Goku/Vegeta >>>>>>Kid Buu=Mystic Gohan >>>>>>Gotenks (Ssj3 included) >>>>SSJ 3 Goten=SSJ 3 Trunks

In terms Kid Buu wasn't in terms stronger than most but he gave Mystic the fight for his money.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:40 pm


The ear rings combine's BOTH Goku and Vegeta power together and the more they are rivals the stronger they get plus Vegito in the manga (Canon) was in base form beating Buuhan greatly helping us see a Kid Buu would have had a harder time because I'm sure Kid Buu getting jumped got him severely limited.

Buu=Planet buster
Powerscaling
Vegito=Planet buster

Gogeta best feats was in GT/Fusion reborn.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by 345rv5 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:15 pm

Beyonder wrote:Dragon Ball Heroes the level of powers between characters are shown
Whis >>>>>>>>>Beerus >>>>>>>>> SSG/SSGSS Goku >>>>Vegito (All forms) >>>>> Broly (SS3/4 he casually stomped 2 SSJ3s and 2 SSJ4s while also in his legendary form 1 shotted the main villians without effort)=Gogeta (Barely beaten a Majin Jamenba) >>>SSJ 4 Goku/Vegeta >>>>>>Kid Buu=Mystic Gohan >>>>>>Gotenks (Ssj3 included) >>>>SSJ 3 Goten=SSJ 3 Trunks

In terms Kid Buu wasn't in terms stronger than most but he gave Mystic the fight for his money.

Okay though SSJ4 Gogeta>LSSJ 4Broly and i've seen that fight, Broly was muhc stronger but he's still inferior to Omega Shenron and Syn Shenoron, he still curbstomped Ice Shenron and NOva Shernon

Isn't Mystic only slightly stronger than SSJ3, they never explained how much stronger Mystice was to SSJ3 Goku Buu Saga
avatar
345rv5
New Member
New Member

Posts : 39
Join Date : 2015-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:30 am

They never gave that from my knowledge so I guess we can make a speculation about Mystic Gohan.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:35 am

vegito wins every match except the last due to the potra earnings being in the mix making it a more perfect fusion and the union of rivals was much stronger when vegeta was still reeling from goku keeping ssj3 from him.

SSj4  gogeta wins cause ssj4 is supposed to be way out of ssj3 league alone and more than makes up for the earings + union of rivals.
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 272
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 pm

I mean SSJ3 as in Goku but this is a fusion I can already make a scale that SSJ 2 Vegito could beat baby and SS3 could casually beat Omega and since I haven't seen a SS4 Vegito we can all speculate how powerful that form would be.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:00 am

Any power scaleing should add to a ssj4 gogeta, as that would be goku and vegeta at a time when they had that power but now fuze in the future. Not sure how that would benefit vegito and not ssj4 gogeta.

And that fact that a ssj2 should even be compared to baby gives credence to ssj4 gogeta since that was vegeta's body at a weaker state than he is when he fuses with goku.
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 272
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:21 am

I mean if Vegito was in the GT series he would causally stomp anything at a SS2 form 1 shot baby before he even possess anyone and stop all the shenron dragons with ease.

Even in the Dragon ball heroes game Vegito was handling all the villains in his SSJ form.
He went SS3 against shenron

And I admit we Powerscaling from both but if we go by power levels then no doubt we can determine a winner.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:08 am

Yea I see that but what can vegito do at ssj2 that ssj4 gogeta can't if he were ssj2 as well?

The difference between them is the potra + rivals vs them at a much more powerfull state in the future.

How does powerscaling differ them at all unless some how gt is being seperated from Z which shouldn't be cause it makes references to Z and even estimates its own power from Z (goku comapring people to Bu from Z etc.
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 272
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:09 pm

Vegito didn't need to go SSJ against buuhan.
Vegito was stated to be a vastly stronger fusion.

SS4 Gogeta has a 30 or 10 Minute long limit.
Vegito in any form doesn't time out.

SS4 Gogeta was having a long time trouble with Omega....
Vegito in SSJ3 made shenron and the other villains look like children.

Vegito if we power scale off of Kid Buu would vastly be above Gogeta in terms of energy output and ki stamina.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:11 am

You're using something vegito did in games?
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 272
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:47 am

Since Gogeta feats are mostly non-canon so why mot Vegito non-canon feats?
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:08 am

Oh not sure that would be accurate to GT though.

Gogeta ssj4 wasn't having any problems though he just played around too much but like gotenks the form eats into the time he has or he would have won with no effort. I don't agree that vegito can do anything that a ssj4 gogeta could unless you add dragon ball super and ssjgssj.
avatar
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

Posts : 272
Join Date : 2015-03-18
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Beyonder on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:03 pm

What! Vegito causally stomped Buuhan (Manga) without going super saiyan and we can bet if the ear rings were still around namely in the Janemba movie he would have beaten him in seconds.

Now in DBH they are seriously having Oped characters even Trunks went SSJ 3.

Vegito stomped Janemba and other GT characters with easy.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5467
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegito Vs Gogeta

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum