More than 20 students at a Virginia high school suspended for wearing confederate flag on clothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More than 20 students at a Virginia high school suspended for wearing confederate flag on clothing

Post by Beyonder on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More than 20 students at a Virginia high school suspended for wearing confederate flag on clothing

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:39 am

lol there is no reason to defend that flag. It isn't a sign or representation of heritage it was made in oposition to the North mainly over slavery and really has come to represent most the opposition to change and growth in society in general and as divisive/racist beliefs. The ones who mainly wore the flag were a bunch of super inbreed have crazy people who drove around looking for any "colored" imigrants or black people they could inflict violence on to promote their beliefs. A bunch of seemingly nice little teenagers/preeteens trying to defend it not understanding that fully doesn't change its real meaning.
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More than 20 students at a Virginia high school suspended for wearing confederate flag on clothing

Post by Beyonder on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:52 am

I live in North Carolina......they are racist.....i wont even lie......I went to South Carolina.......if i EVER go back up there Sacred i am bringing a glock with me because they are ignorant,biased, and VERY racist and I've been up there for 5! days.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Isn`t it a shame it`s 2015 and we still have to put up with this bull shit,give me a brake!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:44 pm

And I even know 4 people that support this flag.bo and luke Duke,Daisey Duke and Jesse.All racist scum bags!
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Agreed they are trash before me!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:43 pm

lol hey! Them Duke boyz never laid a hand on or said a evil word to no one that didn't deserve it. Ask Boss Hog!
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:54 pm

@Sacred Ancestor wrote:lol hey! Them Duke boyz never laid a hand on or said a evil word to no one that didn't deserve it. Ask Boss Hog!
Blasphemy! judges hammer
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top