Kaguya Otsutsuki Universes or Dimensions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaguya Otsutsuki Universes or Dimensions?

Post by Hannibal on Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:31 am

I stumbled across this controversial topic on various sites. It seems people don't like the idea of a Naruto character more  specifically the God tier of the verse to be a god tier.

It turns out that Kaguya's dimensions are parallel worlds. Most likely created by using the Creation of All Things technique. People have been claiming these parallel spaces to be planets. I'v read arguments from both sides. The side that doesn't want Kaguya to be a goddess do not have good arguments. Most of their arguments consisted of denial and retarded speculation. Someone actually argued that the sun or moon might be an illusion or painted on a ceiling.

This video was posted by a guy who argued that Kaguya is not planet level. There's a moon in background.

My whole input on this is that people are just assumed they contained just a planet because that is all we saw. But this is the case with every other fictional universe. With nearly ever fictional universe we do not see the whole universe, multiverse, or omniverse.  

Also one of those parallel worlds is where the Otsutsuki originated. There was some mention in the novel about a civilization in the parallel world that Momoshiki created.
Hannibal
Noob Member
Noob Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaguya Otsutsuki Universes or Dimensions?

Post by Beyonder on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:16 am

In some terms like Marvel for instance places a Dimension(s) as parallel universes from the main canon like earth-616 to the ultimate universe another instance for naruto is the seemly canon "Road to Ninja" movie where we see a alt universe where the akatsuki are mercenaries and such so i would say its more of a dimension. Those who downplay naruto are just upset that Kaguya is insanely powerful since she did create those 6 and even about to create a 7 dimension with a single Tailed beast ball.

But i dont think she has the Creation of all things technique like the sage does since it was never mentioned or stated in the handbook.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top