Should justice be handled by the family?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should justice be handled by the family?

Post by Beyonder on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:22 pm

After watching videos after videos I believe the law should be given in the hand of the family because as a young adult I have seen people get arrest for doing the right things be it a father beating their daughters abusive boyfriend or husband. And the father sentence 30 years for protecting his kin its just sad to see the judges and or police officers trying to think they are helping those who are mourning but in reality these family want to physically get justice as for me I want to show the guy who killed my cousin my anger and my hate but I can't because it would be against the law in court.

So what is your response to my post?
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should justice be handled by the family?

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:06 am

Well there are many reasons why it can't be with in the family. One of which and main reason is innocent until proven guilty. There has to be a trial and a place to discuss it civilly or people run around getting justice haphazrdly killing innocent people while the guilty get off scott free. Of course it can happen anyway but it happens more often when the law is not involved.

Then there are people who frame people for crimes. It makes it ALOT easier to frame some one for abuse with out needing the level of evidence presented in a court. So again goes to innocence protection.

I could do more examples but yea over all the law has to be involved leaving it up to the average citizen most of which are pretty crazy and not that smart would just be anarchy. Might as well institute the "purge" law like the movie and be done with it.
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:04 am

Sacred Ancestor wrote:Well there are many reasons why it can't be with in the family. One of which and main reason is innocent until proven guilty. There has to be a trial and a place to discuss it civilly or people run around getting justice haphazrdly killing innocent people while the guilty get off scott free. Of course it can happen anyway but it happens more often when the law is not involved.

Then there are people who frame people for crimes. It makes it ALOT easier to frame some one for abuse with out needing the level of evidence presented in a court. So again goes to innocence protection.

I could do more examples but yea over all the law has to be involved leaving it up to the average citizen most of which are pretty crazy and not that smart would just be anarchy. Might as well institute the "purge" law like the movie and be done with it.
I should have said once proven guilty in the post lol i was rushing but yes you are correct about that but in terms of things like this......
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top