Fictional Battle Omniverse
EMAIL ACTIVATION! LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL TO REGISTER!

New Group Moderator: Octiava

Go down

New Group Moderator: Octiava

Post by Beyonder on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:19 pm

Congratulations! @Octiava on becoming the Group Moderator for the Roleplay Group! she now has the power to Promote/Demote Users to the group! Thumbs Up
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: New Group Moderator: Octiava

Post by konami31 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:55 am

Congrats Octavia! Please lead us well and have fun with your leadership position.
konami31
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:56 am

@konami31 wrote:Congrats Octavia! Please lead us well and have fun with your leadership position.
Agreed!
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:15 am

even though i`m just back I am coming up on 3 years posting at my good friend Mr.B`s so congrats and welcome the more people we induct the better my friend Mr.B has poured his heart into this site even if i`m gone for a while I`m proud that when I come back the site always looks better,you got to admit the guy has talent(and I`m not saying that to score points my friend)in fact when I first met him online we where bitter rivals.But his knowledge and class earned my friendship and is one of the better things to ever happen to me.it`s always good to conversate with people who know what they are talking about even if we don`t agree on everything.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:26 am

Yeah, you are the veteran of this entire community! and I thank god we didn't turn enemy but just rivals or else we wouldn't be talking like this.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galactus1967 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:26 am

I agree, but we had some great battles and I had a hell of a good time.but in the end, we had a mutual respect for the other guy's knowledge if we agreed or not.That's why we became like internet bro`s because man a lot of these other sites didn`t want to debate comics (that`s really what it`s all about)it would always just degenerate into busting on each other's moms I mean it would be like talking to 10 year olds with no knowledge.And I won't even name these other sites because I don`t want to give them any free advertising they all suck and everyone knows who I mean anyway.
galactus1967
Head Judge
Head Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:09 am

@galactus1967 wrote:I agree, but we had some great battles and I had a hell of a good time.but in the end, we had a mutual respect for the other guy's knowledge if we agreed or not.That's why we became like internet bro`s because man a lot of these other sites didn`t want to debate comics (that`s really what it`s all about)it would always just degenerate into busting on each other's moms I mean it would be like talking to 10 year olds with no knowledge.And I won't even name these other sites because I don`t want to give them any free advertising they all suck and everyone knows who I mean anyway.
I know the sites you are talking about but yes the debating communities turned into nothing but mindless insults and mindless ignorance.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down