Content Cop: Death Battle Unrestricted the most worst and cancerous Facebook Community to exist

Go down

Content Cop: Death Battle Unrestricted the most worst and cancerous Facebook Community to exist

Post by Beyonder on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:20 pm

Disclaimer: The post itself isn't a "laugh at these sad people" more or less to reflect that so-called "human" beings act like this its sad enough with the content you are about to see but don't show pity for or about them either they brought this upon themselves. Also please be reminded that some of the pictures will be heavily blurred but not their names since most of them admit its a fake account and such.

All screenshots aren't out of context here like they always do to make me look bad and since im, not an immature petty child like them and I will admit I have insulted back because who will turn the other cheek when a group of people who do nothing but insult you do? I'm not if you gonna run your mouth bet I'm a run mine as well.

Introduction

Firstly Hello everyone! I am Beyonder I am known as BeyonderGod on many forums or other such online communities now before you search anything about me I wanted to make some things clear off the back.....I'm not a racist, I'm not a sexist and I'm not a homophobic person directly opposite  like they falesly claim I am and the things I say in an insulting manner shouldn't even be taken seriously its the internet for godsake but there is a huge line between being personal and being a troll but the indidvuals you will see are serious and taken things to a personal level over "fictional" characters.

Just to remind people I am also Biracial (Black/White) so I don't see how they claim im a racist when im a minority just like anyone else in the united states and plus I don't believe my race is superior at all so by the definition of racism im, not even a racist or a bigot.

The Problem

All this immature, petty, and pathetic facebook harassment/stalking/obsession stuff happen because the sensitive anime fanboys can't handle hearing their favorite characters aren't on this or that level they falsely claim them to be since all I said was "Goku has no planet busting feats." and this is when they all went ape-shit with nothing but insults and started days of harassment and then it got worst....yup worst when i stated and basically proven (with official sources and scans) that Beyonder the character from Marvel comics? yeah, I proved he was a true omnipotent before his retcon.....and none of these guys would ever accept the given facts they try to use "dimensional logic" to dictate his level since Death battle unrestricted does nothing but follow Vsbattles Wikia logic since they can't do their own research.

Stephen Go the ring-leader and the main antagonist of this "DBU Stalking Saga" literally for about a week or a month straight up cried to the DBU Admins to ban me because I don't share the same views as him?.....yeah....he is one of those people but let's get into the first topic which is the harassment section.

Harassment

The harassment started over a single guy who made a post-poll in the said community known as "Death Battle Unrestricted" his name is "Stephen Go" a little backstory about this guy because you guys will either laugh or call out the fact he is still obsessing over me.
This is the guy who caused all this harassment and overall Drama....I'm not even kidding I theorized 100% this is the same kid who made a facebook post a few years back where he claimed and stated: "Goku could beat Beyonder." And his argument was that "Beyonder" could be beaten by a mere "Spirit Bomb" now before you claim do I have any evidence....here is the rest of the event that followed because some people tagged me to the post and I was sharing feats that Beyonder could just outright counter/reverse/use said power and so as this guy went on a rampage insulting me and others who were disagreeing with him.....so what does he do like all anime fanboys who can't accept a character isn't on a level they want them to be? He first deleted the post and then blocked me....now he probably went by another username but doesn't matter since he is taking things personally over a debate and before you ask why won't he rematch me and the etc simple fact...Stephen Go is afraid of me he is afraid of the fact if he was humiliated publicly in this DBU group that he would lose his cult of cucks.

Now right now I'm being harassed by mainly the Indian and Vietnamese type users who don't know a lick about comics, anime and or video games....these guys literally get their information and sources from Vsbattles Wikia and Comicvine or both sources which either are known for being just un-educational and overall just wrong with certain comics and characters here are the main stalkers and harasses I have who are obsessed with me.


What's the first thing you all notice about these Facebook Users?.....Yup they are likely 25 to late 30+ year-old men.....who aren't just using fake profiles and fake names they don't even use in real life but they are literally using "Anime" pics and some pics I added in for those who showed their real face via on their profiles since they love to share memes and personal pictures about me it seems fair since none of them really post pictures of themselves I wonder why hmmm.

Can you also notice these guys are uh "Jobless" and or not even past high school.....not even kidding the guy named Nenvorv Guillaume even stated he NEVER passed the 9th grade and tries to act like he has some intelligence above others you want evidence?
Evidence:

Facebook Stalkers

Definition of Stalker:
Definition wrote:a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.
They are by definition stalkers......now how and why you say? as stated above they stalked for MONTHS I mean they had to stalk my family members for pictures of me from like 2014 or 2012 and well it's at this point where its just crossing personal lines that shouldn't be crossed if you look in the group you could see what I mean.

Obession

On a daily basis, these guys literally do nothing but talk about me and Beyonder...Im not kidding the group is public and all of you can see they have an obsession with me and a fictional character.......it's sad.....pathetic...and creepy to me and others.

Now before you, all say "How are they obsessive?" let us quote the definition of "Obsession" and "Obsessive"
Definition wrote:an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
Im on all these guys literal thoughts all day while they are in their basement talking about 2D girls and lolis and before anyone claims No i don't think about these guys on a daily basis at all directly 100% opposite they have the very need to seek out my attention like daily.....it's annoying and very disturbing.

To go along with their lame jokes and nicknames on calling me "BeSeAnDer" or "BeSendyer" ima use my "Omniscience' and know they will say "Not true lol" *Click laugh emoji* or "xD omg he thinks we obsessed with him." *Insert another Laugh emoji* watch when they do this and feel stupid that I guess their actions before they could do it

Lies and Slander

Firstly Stephen Go uploaded an "out-of-context" given screenshot with me replying to "Nenvorv Guillaume" and then tried to "bait" me to be racist displaying he honestly has 0 proof that I'm a racist because asking someone "Are you black?" isn't racist since......
1. Nenvorv Guillaume doesn't have a single picture of himself (Hiding his face like most cowards on the internet who talks shit.)
2. Nenvorv constantly uses the "N" word which is "Statistically" used by my own race.

Evidence:
Then he forgot to crop out this :^) He tried to have me "baited" and I never took the bait yes people this kid named Stephen Go is so desperate to slander me he has me blocked so I wouldn't see his comments like the coward he is.
Proof?
#EpicFailStephenGo

Secondly, a kid named "Ethan Alaric" been telling the group or some other people lies about me just because he copied and paste some 4 yr old stuff about me from a guy who openly stated he is "autistic" and blames his constant harassment with me on his "OCD" the same guy named Antvasima who is known for being a man who can't accept his opinion isn't a fact I made a debunk thread about him and me months ago here is that link: Debunked Lies and Myths About Me.

Ethan claims and stated he has known about me for 6 years?.....uh I been Comicvine and other sites in around 2014 LMAO! he is so sad he makes up lies about knowing me! Im not kidding when I saw that he lied to people stating I was begging for nudes of his "fake" fiance right??? tell me why he cropped out his response LMAO! He literally OFFERED it after I got him triggered by calling him a virgin and the dude is such a liar about having a fiance he didn't even know the sexual term of a Boob Job! he thought about "Surgery" im not kidding! Ima posts the surgery stuff when I find it again to show you guys just how much people will lie to slander me.
Evidence:

These are the same KIDS who literally think or say they get girls or pussy......firstly you can't fool me with that lie look at Stephen Go prove he doesn't get girls.
Evidence:


The Community

The community was created for fictional debates aka fantasy death battles but now its full of alt accounts,horrible roasts,lame and unoriginal memes,insults, and overall anime fanboys on who waifu wins this or that and yes they have serious discussions about this and no im not kidding Stephen go has nothing but anime girls in his phone/laptop including like Bullet "Futas" and "Lolis".

The debates aren't even them having debates....majority of the people will harass you over the littlest things such as saying "Goku isn't universal." and they will 100% lose their minds over this will screenshot your posts/comments/profile to just harass you to call you "Autistic" or "Retarded" and commonly tells you to go "Kill yourself" because you don't share the same opinion/views as them.

This is one of the main reasons they have a problem with me they think I "Downplay" the anime universe but in reality that isn't the case the community is just full of hypocritical and contradicting people who DO NOT KNOW a single fictional universe that is outside the Dragon ball series! all the posts are "Goku vs [Insert a being above him" or post stating Goku is a Multiverse buster.....their content is just unoriginal and just spam.

The Members

The really sad part about this is that the users are just sheep they see a bunch of kids in their own countries talking shit about someone and joins in thinking they are "cool" or inside a cult it gets worst with the fact they literally do nothing but talk about Goku, Demonbane, and other overly hyped up characters.

The Debating? there is none just insults and harassment! They will ask for feats when you claim something but once you prove it you are wrong unless their "Opinion" dictates otherwise....im not even kidding about this......they are basically like Nazi's with Stephen Go being the new Adolf Hitler! If you don't agree with Stephen Go he will 100% ban you with 0% warnings about it since they made him Admin after I was banned for defending myself.

Stephen Go goes on rants about how I should kill myself? that my existence is useless and etc.....but the main issue is that he has proven himself wrong and he is so delusional he believes he is superior and above me and thinks he is some "all-knowing" god its even more pathetic since he can't debate worth a damn and the kid literally links Marvel Comics is a single infinite multiverse LOL! Don't believe me? I got a screenshot of it.

His goons are also just as uneducated and delusional as him they all follow him like Lapdogs and they won't admit since all they do is tag a circle-jerk each other like mindless bees.

Conclusion

They are a bunch of pathetic, petty, envious, sad, and overall uneducated people who can't see they are harassing/stalking someone over fictional characters! they do nothing but insult, harass, lie, and stalk people as if its a hobby for them it's at this point I don't think they have no clue they look like the real "cancer" they call me.

All they do is jerk off to anime girls all they do is talk about Goku and dragon ball.....they are as sad as the guy who swatted people and got a man killed for no reason that's the level they are at.


Last edited by Beyonder on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating List of Harassers.)
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5637
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Content Cop: Death Battle Unrestricted the most worst and cancerous Facebook Community to exist

Post by Beyonder on Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 am

Update 1: Personally Stalking My Family

Oh boy, here we go again, people! they are at it again but now it's even worst from their previous actions they aren't just lying or being hypocritical they are also being in denial of their own actions! The same person who did this is the same kid who said he owned a house at the age of 16 (which you can't) lied about it and then changed his story that his "brother" co-signed it (No proof like always) said he is a "professional streetfighter" and then said he was a boxer? and doesn't have a job and openly stated to me he never passed Highschool which was 9th Grade and yes it's the irrelevant trying to be relevant Nenorv Guillaume aka Knox Allen so if you click the name to see his new fake account since his other one was deleted due to Harassment by Facebook and as usual he is using fake accounts because he knows he doesn't want to be part of something he caused.

Screenshot 0: Nenorv Guillaume aka Knox Allen Admits he Stalked Facebook

My Response:

This is proving my post about them to be even more factual and even more accurate like this goes to prove just how Sad and just how obsessive they are of me like this guy spends all his time on facebook fantasizing about me and to this point he and his friends need some SERIOUS mental help.

Screenshot 1: Hypocrisy and Lies

My Response:

Facebook is "online" and the Facebook community is "public" so this hypocrisy should be brought into attention because they never once proven I sent anyone any "death threats" not once have they posted ANY so its at this point they are so delusional it's not even funny and let's not forget the fact Death Battle Unrestricted members were the first to literally post pictures about me and even pedophilia type ones as well so no this isn't the same of me uploading screenshots of their profiles.

Screenshot 2: Hypocritical Logic

My Response:

Uh, firstly I stated in the disclaimer itself "Daniel Britz" that I'm not trying to humiliate you or your little friends but it's not like you would know this because you just have proven how hypocritical and contradicting you are.

1. Your friends literally "try" to blast me daily (aka they can't blast me at all) and don't talk about my Wiki being retarded when you kids don't even know the difference between a forum and a Wikipedia because this is called "exposing" this is a CONTENT COP and you and your friends content have been exposed because all you guys do is harass and belittle people who don't dickride Dragon Ball or Anime in general.

2. Pretty sure your friends started this whole "non-consent" posting of personal pictures, not me so don't try to play the victim just because I revealed how you guys act on a daily basis...because at this point you are failing because I don't go into random "debating" communities talking shit about others like a coward .

Screenshot 3: Ethan Alaric Personal Hate & Lies Part 1

My Response:

Firstly Ethan Alaric shouldn't talk about someone being ugly when you don't have a single picture of yourself LMAO!   you the same guy who faked having a fiance and told I was begging for her nudes when I showed the full context of you literally daring and offering yourself to post them so I accepted your challenge and you tried to make lies about it LMAO! don't you dare call my family ugly when you so afraid to upload a picture of yourself on your FAKE ACCOUNT.

Secondly, No one is being a white knight? you don't even know what a white knight is as it's the act of MALES defending a WOMAN in hopes of getting NUDES so you proving you aren't that intelligent like you make yourself out to be.

Thirdly I don't attack anyone the evidence is with Stephen Go sending people AFTER me telling them lies and giving out false information to feed his ego after losing to me NUMEROUS times and you didn't want to bet on your fake account that he has me blocked when he told everyone I blocked him LMAO!

Fourth response to your Reporting people non-sense because it doesn't make me a piece of shit lmao! if you break the rules you get the ban hammer don't cry about it when you are in the wrong.

The fifth response I don't tell people to "kill themselves" nice lie as I admitted if you are performing Pedo level stuff I will say it because who defends a Pedophile??? oh yeah Death Battle Unrestricted do lmao! and what do I spread around? you leaving key information because you don't have any.

Sixth response because you have and your friends have posted pictures about me without my permission so don't be a whiny crybaby when it's an EYE for an EYE you people now feel how I feel when a bunch of "pests" post things without your content so don't be a hypocrite!

Screenshot 4: Ethan Alaric Personal Hate & Lies Part 2


My Response:



Yeah, Eric Alaric it's "retarded" that you believe you are the victim here and trying to play the said "Victim" when I have shown countless evidence of you people harassing me for months even when I have been banned from the said community.

Oh boy! more unproven claims! who did I embarrass? you all gave me PERMISSION to make a content cop you all stated/claimed you can't wait to see it! so here it is! where I never gave a SINGLE content to you people to upload memes about me and my family or my friends you all trying to play the victim for what? you all got exposed!

Eric Alaric wrote:Niether did those he embarrassed to the point of leaving by spreading their personal shit around and attacking their friends and family.
Yet none of this happened lmao! I never embarrassed anyone nor have I seen or met anyone leave a site over me and spreading what personal shit around? you can't even name one!

Eric Alaric wrote:Niether did the people he attacked and reported to a point of leaving simple shit like being gay, or the groups he reported and took from the naive.
Never attacked anyone lmao! I defend myself when people try to act like they are above me or try to belittle me I'm not a child Eric I'm not you at all because you are displaying the immaturity not me you stating it's alright for them to upload pictures of me? my sister? and my mother? when have I ever uploaded pictures of people family in any community??? name one and I can bet he can't why everyone? because Eric Alaric is a coward he plays the victim when it's in his "favor" but yet none of those times are in his favor because I show the evidence. There is not a single case of anyone leaving because I called them "Gay" for me or that they have to tag their "boyfriends" to defend them when they start the drama and what group did I take from the "naive"? you are yet again proving you don't know anything about me at all!
Eric Alaric wrote:People make fun of shit all the time is this where the line is drawn?
Harassing someone isn't making fun of something try again Eric because you are failing badly at making a point and a argument I haven't uploaded anyone "family" pictures on my site or on facebook sooo that's where the lies should just stop because the line been drawn when you kids started to upload pedo level content and pictures about me without my permission and consent no one once asked me Eric so don't go preaching how it's fair when it isn't.
Eric Alaric wrote:Stop being a bunch of pussies and cry somewhere else.
The cruel irony because you being a pussy and crying about how I do this and that when its just me "joking" right? so if you have double standards here you are proving yourself to be a fool and a joke.
Eric Alaric wrote:He's not innocent, and deserves anything bad that comes to him
Never once claimed I was innocent about defending myself when it comes to you and your goons aka your friends of Death Battle Unrestricted and so you stating your friends also deserve this right? if not you are being a hypocrite yet again buddy because your friends have done worst and I have posted the proof itself.
Eric Alaric wrote:Karma is a bitch, and he;s going to take it like a kanasas city faggot.
Whoa so now you are the one being "homophobic" and watch as he defends himself stating he isn't when the screenshot dictates otherwise because what does Kansas city have to do with homosexuals? seems you are the one who hates "Gays" not me.
Eric Alaric wrote:I severely doubt his family doesn't know he's an asshole either, they probably do and just don't care.
Trust me Eric they do and I even state I am but im not a little pussy on the internet who stalks and harass people like you and your friends.

If being an asshole is someone who is honest and truthful I take it because at this point you and your friends have been exposed to being hypocritical liars and overall pathetic stalkers who harass people over fictional level stuff so don't act like you are the same "asshole" level like I am because you aren't innocent nor are you better than me far from it.

Conclusion:

They are proving to be more and more obsessive, creepy, immature, and uneducated each time they do this and as funny as this is they have no legitimate proof to their claims at all not once have I seen evidence of me posting their "family" pictures and plus I simple screenshotted the profiles and revealed their face just like they do to me daily it's hypocritical and pathetic they wanna claim privacy yet post pictures of me and about me daily when I don't even do that to them they so obsessive over me and it's sad.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5637
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Content Cop: Death Battle Unrestricted the most worst and cancerous Facebook Community to exist

Post by Beyonder on Sat May 19, 2018 9:39 am

Update:

Knox Allen has apologized to me and I apologized back to him we both agreed it was unnecessary stuff going on.

Stephen Go? Still seems to try to start stuff since he started to spam the community with old out of context screenshots again...ya know finally realizing the lies and slander he spread was just "Fake News" because people are now starting to see he is just a hating immature child on the internet even his own DBU Members are turning on him and his content which is now annoying to them and the community.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5637
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Content Cop: Death Battle Unrestricted the most worst and cancerous Facebook Community to exist

Post by Beyonder on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:00 am

Exposing Death Battle Unrestricted Pedophilia Ring!

Oh man!! Oh man! I got some new exposing! Stephen Go the unproven "16 year old" kid has strikes again with making "sexual" remarks/gestures at Lolis which are by definition....
Definition of Loli wrote:Refers to a girl who is very young and comes from an elementary school background.
Definition of Lolicon wrote: The term lolicon refers to a fixation or strong attraction to young underaged girls
So lets get this understood....they promote and like Underage kids! by the literal definition of the word.

Some will say "Well some are a thousand years old so who cares!" then they aren't a loli by definition.

Warning!: Some screenshots will be blurred for obvious reasons! THESE CRIMES ARE REAL!

Evidence: Stephen Go









Evidence: Usama Qureshi



From the source, he claims to "accidentally" have found the images yet his URL literally says otherwise it seems he directly searched for an incest comic about two underage characters! Yes, you aren't reading this wrong!

Major Update! Usama Qureshi 100% admits to the claims! And proves he is 100% illiterate as well!


Next Evidence!


Doesn't care if people know about his fetishes for underage characters! And no they aren't joking around this isn't the first time he has done and said such disgusting things!
[/center]

Support these Hashtags on Facebook/Twitter!



#StopPedophiliaOnFacebook
#StopPedos
#StopDeathBattleUnrestricted
#StopDBU
#StopDeathBattleUnrestrictedPedophiles
#DeleteDeathBattleUnrestricted
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5637
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Content Cop: Death Battle Unrestricted the most worst and cancerous Facebook Community to exist

Post by Beyonder on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:22 am

Update: Anon tried to Report this Post


Oh no it seems an exposed DBU Member tried to send in a "Slander" report and well failed.  

Evidence:

Well firstly Smile there is no "slander" by the mountain upon mountains of evidence against them and oh let's post the definition of Slander so people can be "educated" before making actual slandering remarks about this post.

Dictionary (Noun/Law) wrote:the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Dictionary (Verb) wrote:make false and damaging statements about (someone).

Definition wrote:Defamation, calumny, vilification, or traducement is the communication of a false statement that, depending on the law of the country, harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation. Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and must have been made to someone other than the person defamed.

As you can see the concept of "false" or specifically "false statements" is defined as Slander to a person oh no it's 0 false statements given here Smile everything posted it backed up by actual "screenshots" posted from and by these people who publically state these things themselves to me and others. Smile

Now, do they actually slander people?, Yes 100% which by them doing slander is them falsely claiming I'm racist with actual 0 evidence when trying to by Stephen Go "bait" someone which basically failed badly, and saying I sent death threats which again they never posted evidence, oh let's not forget they never ever once shown me actually harassing them but the other way around. Smile

If they want this post to not exist then two things will happen.
1. I become Admin of DBU. (Mandatory)

2. I get a sincere Apology from all the harasser and stalkers within the community. (Mandatory)

So before actually falsely report anything you shouldn't use a guest account be a man and join the site and talk to me. Smile
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5637
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Content Cop: Death Battle Unrestricted the most worst and cancerous Facebook Community to exist

Post by Beyonder on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:38 am

Update

They changed the community name from Death Battle Unrestricted to Order of Unrestricted Debating.

The members already admitting I have soloed their group.
avatar
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

Age : 21
Posts : 5637
Join Date : 2014-09-19
Location : Beyond Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum