Why did the founder of FBO pick his username?

Go down

Why did the founder of FBO pick his username?

Post by Beyonder on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:42 pm

People want to know why I picked the username "Beyonder" and here is the truth

Fun Facts:
1. Beyonder in the genre of comics is my absolute favorite unlike others I dont do the mainstream super heroes or villains when i was growing up and reading this character i was hook to the pages of Secret Wars.

2. Beyonder's concept his mere existence is a hierarchy of supremacy he dominated marvel like I did with forums like I did in fights and when he was showing feats that makes others looks like Childs play I knew I had to take that name.

3. Beyonder and me share similar physical features and somewhat hair and style this is the current mostly not his CLASSIC version when he had a jump suit lol.

4. study I always wanted a name that was hardly used and beyonder was the highly picked vote of this and it helped me because I know alot about him so when people ask I would be prepared 10/10.

5. Nickname.....yup I have a nickname by online friends as "Beyonder" or."Beyond".

6. Beyonder's origins and his mere concept interested me growing up.

7. BeyonderGod was because of the statement of where he was existing before "God" in marvel nothing RELIGIOUS.

:)to all i am not a wanker or a fan boy people who think that are wrong this is the truth of how and why i pick the username"Beyonder" or "BeyonderGod".

Last edited by Beyonder on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why did the founder of FBO pick his username?

Post by The_Beyonders_Car on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:30 pm

What about why did molecule man choose his name or why did galactus choose his name,or why did superman prime choose his name ect? :\
The_Beyonders_Car
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why did the founder of FBO pick his username?

Post by Jill on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:48 am

Lol
Jill

View user profile

Back to top Go down