Overkill......poor Broly and Goku.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mystic Hulk and Mystic Thor Vs Lssj4 Broly and SsjGod Goku

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:45 am

@Beyonder wrote:Overkill......poor Broly and Goku.

so how powerful would mystic thor and mystic hulk in marvel universe now?
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:38 am

Molecule Man wrote:Either of DBZ team solos

ok
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:11 pm

@newsuperdannyzx wrote:
@Beyonder wrote:Overkill......poor Broly and Goku.

so how powerful would mystic thor and mystic hulk in marvel universe now?
1 shots both teams basically.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:23 pm

Because you got a Demi-God who survived more than planet level attacks and you got a being who destroyed a meteorite 2x earths size.

So yeah.....i wonder who I pick....
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:31 pm

1. King Kai planet isn't a planet I can find a being above Goku in Toriko with little Effort.
2. Broly took Years doing that galaxy feat.

Thor survived stars before
Hulk can easily destroy a planet before
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:41 pm

1. Durability?.....like I stated before SizexMass determines a planet mot Gravity/Density.
2. Dont need to destroy a Star its shown he couldn't tank a star and no blasts in DBZ can bust a star.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Size and Mass does matter lmao hell King Kai planet doesn't even orbit a star also helping it classifying it as a non-planet even more.

He didn't destroy stars lol xD those were what mini-planets?
Was it stated? Because I heard the sun was still ALRIGHT you can destroy a galaxy without busting the star lol.unless you have proof?
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:10 pm

http://fictionalomniverse.forumotion.com/t538-bambina-toriko-vs-goku-dragon-ball-z#6040
Also I got a being who stomps Goku and even probably DBZ in total.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:30 am

Size and mass does.......meteorite hulk busted was 2x bigger than earth making him vastly above both beings and having Thor isn't going to help DBZ as Thor would throw any of these guys to the sun but that's a speculation like Goku planet busting most likely Broly would try only to have Hulk tank or Thor tanking the hit and getting back up.....including stars? Were they SUN star levels? I dont see any Suns being busted at all just regular stars we see at night which aren't even that hard to bust.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:38 pm

x2 Planet > 10x Dense
He is too slow? he can jump continent to continent in mere minutes he would handle Broly specially IN STRENGTH Hulk and Thor has the strength and Durability where thor has speed i dont see how Broly or Goku can beat them in anyway.
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:51 am

Molecule Man wrote:
@Beyonder wrote:x2 Planet > 10x Dense
He is too slow? he can jump continent to continent in mere minutes he would handle Broly specially IN STRENGTH Hulk and Thor has the strength and Durability where thor has speed i dont see how Broly or Goku can beat them in anyway.

2x earth = 2 earths. 10x as dense = 10 earths. Which means 10x as dense> 2x size
Jumping from continent in minutes is nothing. I'm a big fan of Hulk and Thor, so I know what they can and can't do. Yes, Thor and Hulk are stronger in lifting strength, which doesn't matter. DBZ characters are much faster in combat speed. Thor is fastest in travel speed not counting instant transmission, but that doesn't effect the fight in any way. Goku made Beerus use 70% of his power, which is 70% more than he would use against Hulk or Thor.

Beyonder is forgetting to mention this was gray hulk at a much weaker level than even green savage that destroyed 2x earth.

Hulk has some crazy feats like hitting and knocking down stranger flat in one shot as well which is many times more than 10 earths. And is also a speed feat since he did it before stranger reacted. He has computational homing abilities that allow him to know and hit things no matter their speed(stated in the speed freak fight)

Thor cracked the celestial's armor which is again many times more than 10x earth. And has fought destroyer and firelord who were using speed that allows them to travel multiple times the speed of light against him like whis has shown.

Over all I believe they don't need this mystic power up, but if given it they would have over kill imo to win.
Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newsuperdannyzx on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:56 am

@Sacred Ancestor wrote:
Molecule Man wrote:

2x earth = 2 earths. 10x as dense = 10 earths. Which means 10x as dense> 2x size
Jumping from continent in minutes is nothing. I'm a big fan of Hulk and Thor, so I know what they can and can't do. Yes, Thor and Hulk are stronger in lifting strength, which doesn't matter. DBZ characters are much faster in combat speed. Thor is fastest in travel speed not counting instant transmission, but that doesn't effect the fight in any way. Goku made Beerus use 70% of his power, which is 70% more than he would use against Hulk or Thor.

Beyonder is forgetting to mention this was gray hulk at a much weaker level than even green savage that destroyed 2x earth.

Hulk has some crazy feats like hitting and knocking down stranger flat in one shot as well which is many times more than 10 earths. And is also a speed feat since he did it before stranger reacted. He has computational homing abilities that allow him to know and hit things no matter their speed(stated in the speed freak fight)

Thor cracked the celestial's armor which is again many times more than 10x earth. And has fought destroyer and firelord who were using speed that allows them to travel multiple times the speed of light against him like whis has shown.

Over all I believe they don't need this mystic power up, but if given it they would have over kill imo to win.

Yup
newsuperdannyzx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Ancestor on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Molecule Man wrote:
@Sacred Ancestor wrote:
Molecule Man wrote:

Juggernaut has also knocked the Stranger down with one punch. He can't destroy 10 earths with one punch.

Thor had his belt of strength when he cracked the armor, so his strength was 2x more than normal. He also had to use all of the strength he had in that hit, which neither of the DBZ characters will give him time to do. Still an impressive feat, obviously. Goku can use instant transmission and attack Thor from behind and can definitely dodge any of his hits. I still see the DBZ team winning without too much effort.

Jugg has strength to go to toe with them. He like them has been listed as having strength below that in ratings but he has the power of cyttorack so him pulling off a similar feat isn't beyond him and doesn't take away from what hulk did.

Goku can't dodge planetary spanning hurricane winds that are capable of hurting Surter, freezing cold temperatures near absolute zero, or dimensions opening to the sun keeping him at bay in the sky. Thor can use combinations of these things and has fought Zues and Odin both who can be considered above them for weeks despite speeds that sees an opponent standing 3 feet away is no different than fighting them galaxies away.

His belt of strength feat is just one example but shows he has feats higher than dbz has regardless of power scaling and anything else.

Sacred Ancestor
Judge
Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyonder on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:21 pm

@Sacred Ancestor wrote:
Molecule Man wrote:
@Sacred Ancestor wrote:
Molecule Man wrote:

Juggernaut has also knocked the Stranger down with one punch. He can't destroy 10 earths with one punch.

Thor had his belt of strength when he cracked the armor, so his strength was 2x more than normal. He also had to use all of the strength he had in that hit, which neither of the DBZ characters will give him time to do. Still an impressive feat, obviously. Goku can use instant transmission and attack Thor from behind and can definitely dodge any of his hits. I still see the DBZ team winning without too much effort.

Jugg has strength to go to toe with them. He like them has been listed as having Ā strength below that in ratings but he has the power of cyttorack so him pulling off a similar feat isn't beyond him and doesn't take away from what hulk did.

Goku can't dodge planetary spanning hurricane winds that are capable of hurting Surfer, freezing cold temperatures near absolute zero, or dimensions opening to the sun keeping him at bay in the sky. Thor can use combinations of these things and has fought Zeus and Odin both who can be considered above them for weeks despite speeds that sees an opponent standing 3 feet away is no different than fighting them galaxies away.

His belt of strength feat is just one example but shows he has feats higher than dbz has regardless of power scaling and anything else.
Thumbs Up
Beyonder
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next